Who does God worship?

synexo

Can someone finally tell me who Bob Morane is? =p

=Han=

Anyone else ever get the feeling that people never read your signature, before they ask questions that are easily awnserd by it? Pella, you know what I'm talking about.

Wanna borrow a line from my sig? :o I'm very quickly learning that people only see what they want to see :(

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question of God hurts my brain, its an infinity question that just goes on and on...such well who created god and who created that person and that person and so on and so on. I still like yo think that were an alien experiment , some kind of biological robots who've been given free will to destroy each other.

Watch a film from the early 90s called Final Approach....

If you read my message as "grumpy", then I'm sorry for not being clearer. I was just stating the facts.

BTW, I voted "man worships god... who worships man". When you hand over your money, you're not giving it to god. You're giving it to the Pope, so he can live like a Roman emperor. So, it's circular..... man worshipping/serving another man.

troy

If you read my message as "grumpy", then I'm sorry for not being clearer. I was just stating the facts.

BTW, I voted "man worships god... who worships man". When you hand over your money, you're not giving it to god. You're giving it to the Pope, so he can live like a Roman emperor. So, it's circular..... man worshipping/serving another man.

troy

That is one way of looking at it...or you can say people take "leap of faith" and try to support a dying culture of religion. I personaly havent gone to church in a while, i go to a buddhist temple w/ a friend every sunday. So i dont really give money to a riligios icon..

God worships Nietzche.

Does that mean since nothing can really kill a God, does that mean everything that happens make her stronger?

She's the Buffest Deity around!!! Leading to bumper stickers like:

My Goddess can whup your God

or

My Goddess gave birth to your God

I understand that Nietzche's next book was to be entitled God and Super Goddess ...

troy

I have this all sorted out. Each week when I get my pay, I throw the money up in the air, and tell God that if he needs any of it, he should grab it quickly. Any money which returns to earth is mine to spend ...

B)

BTW, I mostly agree with you about papism, except I don't think too many Roman emperors were celibate (mind you, I didn't say chaste).

I mostly agree with you about papism, except I don't think too many Roman emperors were celibate

Neither were most of the Roman-era Popes. (just kidding) I don't understand early Christian beliefs (pre-1200 a.d.). They thought that sex should only be for baby-creation. ***Not fun. Not stress relief. Not to please your wife. That was sinful.*** Only baby-creation was an acceptable reason for sex.

Where in the world did they get such a *stupid* idea? I don't see it anywhere in the Bible. Strange. Same applies to the nudity prohibition. Stupid.

My belief is simple. I think that when I die, I will go to another place... called a grave. And there I will lay & rot until I turn to fertilizer. The end. (Depressing ain't it? No wonder most people would rather worship myths, then face reality.)

troy