A Moment of Your Time Please

xtremeskiing

Instead of remembering the few who died that day. We should be remembering all the people that have died through wars. Mostly children that can't defend themselves. That's the only true crime.

the few? Sorry, but the number of people that died that day doesn't exactly fall under the "few" definition for me. Yes we should remember the children and adults alike that died that day, but that doesn't mean they were more undeserving of death then those that died sept. 11th...

Leno was right, we did take one hell of a suker punch.

I agree that no one will be safe until terrorism is gone, and if that means invading other countires and hurting people feelings then so be it. I will be right along side my fellow American and fight to the death.

This kind of attitude has cost Americans almost all the simphaty in todays world. Yes, 9/11 was horrible, criminal act and I was deeply shocked when it happened. That day was Americas chance to unite people who condemne terrorism and to lead them to path to protect from the same, but what you did was just as bad as the terrorists did. Im ussualy very critical towards USA, but if american government would decide at that time (after attacks) for not so arogant approach I would support it, but you lost me and many people around the world by your selfish acts. You can never eradicate terrorism with violence, violence only breeds new terrorist.

Yes it is important that we remember 9/11, because it remindes us of how stupid and violent human can be, but we should also remember US bombers bombing wedding ceremonys in afghanistan, Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo, lies on weapons of mass destruction, etc. :( It really saddens me that nation so civilized and advanced and which so highly values moral standards can do such things.

But I still belive that you/we can be better, I wish USA the best, I wish for you a safe, succescful life but I also wish that you look back at your acts, and ask yourself if you in the process of fighting the beast havent became one yourself.

I wish ALL of you a long, happy and safe life.

Instead of remembering the few who died that day. We should be remembering all the people that have died through wars. Mostly children that can't defend themselves. That's the only true crime.

the few? Sorry, but the number of people that died that day doesn't exactly fall under the "few" definition for me. Yes we should remember the children and adults alike that died that day, but that doesn't mean they were more undeserving of death then those that died sept. 11th...

That day is every day in the poorest countrys of the world. If the US spend 1% of it's military budget on feeding, educating and helping the poor they wouldn't have been bombed. Terrorists thrive on the poor, uneducated, and desperate for their ends.

That day is every day in the poorest countrys of the world. If the US spend 1% of it's military budget on feeding, educating and helping the poor they wouldn't have been bombed. Terrorists thrive on the poor, uneducated, and desperate for their ends.

Ahh, one of those who believe they "had it comming". Somehow i think the wrong people were killed in this action...

That day is every day in the poorest countrys of the world. If the US spend 1% of it's military budget on feeding' date=' educating and helping the poor they wouldn't have been bombed. Terrorists thrive on the poor, uneducated, and desperate for their ends. [/quote']

Ahh, one of those who believe they "had it comming". Somehow i think the wrong people were killed in this action...

You're right in one aspect. The wrong people died that day. The right people ran and hid in their bunkers. The ones that start wars but are nowhere to be found when it comes time to fight.