Does anyone else think Doctor Cottle is a cylon?

CC

Tigh's wife is probably a sleeper agent Cylon. I'd bet on it. But Doc Cottle? Maybe but I don't think the writers would be that vicious, to leave the entire fleet with only one doctor who happens to be a Cylon? Besides, he saved Adama's ass. Although I will admit his remorse for Cylon-Sharon in 2x11 was out of no where for his character.

I have a feeling that Baltar is a sleeper agent cylon & just doesn´t know it & thats how he´s always in contact with his cylon friend & that is why he knew how with her help to develope the cylon detector but decided to keep boomers ID a secret.......but we shall see....... B)

develope the cylon detector but decided to keep boomers ID a secret.......

I think this was more of common sense rather than just hidden protocol buried in his head. Think about it, a member of the crew comes to you for testing. You can obviously tell they are suspicious or worried they might really be a Cylon. You run the test, and it comes up positive that they are a Cylon. You can tell them, in which case you possibly risk triggering them from being a sleeper agent, to a normal Cylon. Or you risk them going ape shit in denial/fear/shock. Both results, are almost always fatal to you since human Cylons still posses superior strength, superior speed, superior durability. Baltar would have been a wet noodle compared to Cylon-Sharon.

develope the cylon detector but decided to keep boomers ID a secret.......

I think this was more of common sense rather than just hidden protocol buried in his head. Think about it, a member of the crew comes to you for testing. You can obviously tell they are suspicious or worried they might really be a Cylon. You run the test, and it comes up positive that they are a Cylon. You can tell them, in which case you possibly risk triggering them from being a sleeper agent, to a normal Cylon. Or you risk them going ape #### in denial/fear/shock. Both results, are almost always fatal to you since human Cylons still posses superior strength, superior speed, superior durability. Baltar would have been a wet noodle compared to Cylon-Sharon.

Surely he could have said it was negative to her then gave Adama the heads up

Surely he could have said it was negative to her then gave Adama the heads up

True but it is Baltar we're talking about. He's got Harvey-Six whispering in his ear to do this and do that, he's just uncovered a Cylon that could rip his body in half at a meer seconds chance and he doesn't know what to do. Remember he's kinda stuck between sides, if he tells Adama then his detector works and full crew tests would be successful (even at the time it would take) thus putting him in bad light with Harvey-Six and the Cylons. If he didnt tell (which he did) he stays in good favor with Harvey-Six and the Cylons but looks bad toward the Colonials. (Remember Tigh even asks him wtf was that about giving her a passing score)

2) are there cylon agents on Pegasus and who could they be...Adm. Cain!?! She's sure as hell causing a lot of dissention... :rolleyes:

That's what I said in my post in the 2x10 thread. If you think about it, if Cain was a cylon, why would she have allowed the severe abuse of Six?

However, there's also the question of how the Pegasus survived. Adama and the President seemed somewhat skeptical that the Admiral was telling the truth about their 'escape'.

Maybe they made a deal with the Cylons, if they could find the rest of the fleet, then they get to live ( “longer†) or something like that.

Well' date=' don't need to worry about Cain anymore now that she's dead.

[/quote']

Yea but even post-that she wasn't a Cylon. Possible, as anyone could be, but somehow I don't think after all that she'd end up being one, it'd be like a fly being squashed by a truck; overkill.