Thank you Elderbear and NightShadow community

Woodrow

Hey guys! It is your best buddy BorisP. Remember me? I been hanging around since whenever it was I left. Haven't downloaded many torrents for awhile. Got interested in Mixed Martial Arts Fights for the past months.

How ya'll been? I been really curious about what was going on. I would go to the torrent site and see the most popular threads with a "Boris this or Boris that". I was dying to know people were saying. I promised I would let people be and I always do what I say so I never looked.

I poked around in here a little bit. It was kind of disappointing to see some of those good science "what if" posts were removed. The fighting kinds of post, who cares? The science ones were really kind of interesting from my perspective.

The only reason I am posting now is that the tracker went dead and I was worried about what happened. I just read about the hosting stuff. I am happy you all still have a place to be with your friends.

I also want to tell you what a great moderator you have in Elderbear. I said some hard things about Elderbear. I think in the midst of the back and forth that everyone said hard things. Elderbear is probably the most tolerant man I have met in years. I said things to him that would have the people at the MMA forums I visit looking for blood. He kind of shrugged his shoulders and kept right on talking. That is a very rare talent to find in a man. You guys need to keep him around.

I said in the thread title I wanted to say Thank You to Elderbear and the Niteshadow community. I want to thank everyone for all the shit they gave me. Seriously. I really liked this place. I think I felt more comfortable here than at any other forums I have been at. At heart I am a sci fi person more than anything else.

When the shit storm hit and people started up with the personal attacks, it burst my bubble bad. I really hoped to be able to talk people from anger and intolerance back over to sanity. It didn't work. People just said meaner and meaner and meaner things. Finally that girl, is she still around?, that girl sent me that physically threatening email and she began to stalk all of my threads, posting shit the second I made a post.

When I talked to elderbear about her obvious stalking and troublemaking, he kind of threw his hands in the air and said "what can I do"? This was after he laid the law down to me about what I could and couldn't do. From my perspective, it was the law for me, free reign of terror for that girl. I realized that I had finally even turned elderbear against me so I went ahead and said goodbye.

It worked out though. That is what I am thanking ya'll for. All that hatred and meanness and mistreatment and ridicule. I was so angry at first, then so disappointed that people who said they were about science fiction could be so close minded about things. I was so upset I couldn't stop thinking about it. I really liked it here and to have everyone turn on me......I just couldn't stand for it.

So I wrote a book.

I wrote a book about all that masturbation stuff. I am certain the people here at that time will remember the details. I am a published book author. My ideas will help anyone who has the $21.99 to buy the book. Ya the book is expensive. There is nothing I can do about it. I included color pictures in it. If you have a book printed with color pictures, the price triples. Honestly, for changing a person's life, $22 is cheap.

Not only that, because the topic is confusing, I am writing another follow up book devoted to various views of the human body that should help anyone interested in elevating themselves into a superior human being. They will serve as a backup or foundation for the ideas in the masturbation book. I just started the backup books and I can already see 2 more volumes of a similar size to the masturbation book.

I never could of done it unless I felt like I was fighting against all of the hatred thrown at me here. It was like a rock sitting on top of my head. My mental conversations were of the type "I know what I am talking about. I want to help. These people hate me. What did I do wrong? I tried to explain the best I could?" Then those thoughts would repeat about 100 times a day.

I really had no choice but to author the book so as to shut up all those voices saying "jerk, retard, fool, asshole!". It worked too. I haven't thought about that stuff in ages. Too busy writing the book.

So too all of you, I give a big hug and a big fat slobbering smack on the cheek.

I am a man of my word. I promised not to be a bother so I won't make any posts other than this. It is good to know after the tracker disappeared that you are all still doing OK.

Here is a link to the book. It is in the adult section of the site. It might ask you to sign up and click the choice for mature content. I don't know.

http://www.lulu.com/Happehs-House

If the link to the book is a problem, feel free to delete it. I would hope that you would leave the rest of the post if the book link is deemed unwanted. I still wanted to say hello and let people know how much I enjoyed my time here and how much I enjoyed the company of the people here.

Bye!

Have a Nice Day!

Hrm. I wasn't expecting THIS to happen today. Woodrow, your more then welcome to rejoin the community, as long as you keep the peace, if you like.

I got some people to buy Xmas presents for still, and I think that my younger brother could profit from your book, as he's really really into kung fu and all that other stuff that you go on about.

Not to diminish your success or anything, but you really don't have a real publisher, this site looks to me more like a vanity press type of deal. Would your research stand up to scientific scrutiny, ie: how has your scientific method in the process of writing this book been carried out. Do you have control subjects and so on or are you hypothesizing that this will occur, because IMHO saying that blindness from this type of excessive activity will occur without scientific proof is a ridiculous and irresponsible thing to say when every other scientific case study in the world proves the contrary, that there is nothing wrong with this type of activity going so far as to say that it is nothing short of one of the healthiest things a person can do in the world . I am a Psychology major in school and your conclusions have to be unfounded, unless you have conducted an experiment on a certain population, and I mean a huge control group in which you control the environment. I mean are you just generalizing, and saying that everyone of all ages and races can go blind? Or do have someone specific in mind.

Do you work for the Catholic church by chance?

Y'know I was honestly contemplating deleting this post, which really goes against everything i believe in.

I don't want to draw woodrow back into another heated debate or anything and rehash the past. But I do have to say that ignorance , intolerance and misinformation to the point where someone could read it and misinterpret it really upsets me, I am not angry, and would never resort to losing my temper, but I do believe in speaking my mind, and if I am right this post will either be locked soon or will disappear completely, so I just wanted the opportunity to say that if anyone proposes a radical idea suchas this it has to be backed up by a ase study, and if it had any cred I would have found it in any number of the hundreds of scientific journals found through infosearch or the psychinfo search engine designed to find exactly this type of research and there is none. I am sorry if I have made anyone upset by my challenge but again I say this is all my opinion and not neccessarily fact, but as far as the scientific community goes, if you are knowledgeable in such areas then you know what I am saying is not mere fantasy.

Lulu.com is a vanity-press, note, from wikipedia: Lulu.com is an online print on demand self-publishing organization. It provides Internet applications that enable publishing of many types of digital contents, including documents, music and audio files, digital images.

I.e., you write text, upload your material and use online tools to generate PDFs, binding, print, etc.

Essentially, this is BorisP, as Woodrow, being nice and polite so someone will go buy his crap.

I find his presence here objectionable, and can assure anyone who'd like the opinion of a professional Scientist, with a degree in Engineering, that his 'book' and his writings in general have nothing to do with Science and Scientific Method and more to do with Old Wives' Tales (hairy palms and the like.)

If published in a proper, peer-reviewed journal, they'd be one thing. As is, on a free-to-post vanity-press website, they're nought but shyte.

If woodrow continues to post, I warn the mods, they'll be busy.

...because IMHO saying that blindness from this type of excessive activity will occur without scientific proof is a ridiculous and irresponsible thing to say...

I am sorry if I have made anyone upset by my challenge but again I say this is all my opinion and not neccessarily fact, but as far as the scientific community goes, if you are knowledgeable in such areas then you know what I am saying is not mere fantasy.

You need apologise for nothing. Don't let the presumption of polity in this forum push you towards common discussion. Boris' ideas are pure, self-realised bullshyte. There's a reason you haven't found it in journals. It isn't there.

This topic needs to be closed/moved/deleted.