Do you hate (or strongly dislike) the opposite sex?

theaveng

(see subject) And why?

I happen to love the opposite sex. When in college, I used to eat lunch everyday with a group of girls. Their conversations were far more interesting.

It's my own sex that I dislike (rude, dirty, and shallow conversations about trivial nonsense, like sports). Also crude jokes.

troy

I'd have to say in general that I do not hate or dislike the opposite sex. Naturally there are plenty of exceptions such as vacuous bimbos. A pet hate is people who wear WAY to much makeup in situations where none is necessary.

There is also a proportion of men that I dont like, particularly the overly macho types. The sort that get into fights or talk down to women/others to show off to their friends. Society can do without them.

I dislike people' date=' not genders... An idiot is an idiot[/quote']

You take the words right out of my mouth. I have found in life people who are uninteresting (to me) or nasty in both genders and vice-versa.

I know few women who can't keep up in a belching contest once you get to know them.

I like all the sexes. They go good with ketchup ;)

EDIT: Almost forgot...I agree! An idiot is an idiot. Male or female.

c4 B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, it is extreme. In all fairness, there are many different kinds of people.

That having been said, I have a special place in my heart for the egomaniacal and manipulative women. They are just so much better at being cruel, selfish, two-faced and insensitive than a man could even dream to be on his best day. Therefore, they are better at fostering my disgust. In a feeble attempt at counterbalance, we have the hardly-equivalent preening, struting male archetype. But he'll never compare to his counterpart, because... he's not calculating enough. That won't stop him from trying, though.

Some people I dislike. Can't say I dislike sex

Fortunately, some sex doesn't require people. ;)

Can I get an AMEN from the congregation!

Who would absolutly hate the entire female or male gender?

Edit: Even men haters have men friends....even if they are women(hey that's just a joke, but I've been seeing some rough lookin' women in the mall lately holding hands and I'm talkin' YIKES!).

Edit: Even men haters have men friends....even if they are women(hey that's just a joke, but I've been seeing some rough lookin' women in the mall lately holding hands and I'm talkin' YIKES!).

Another good reason to carry smoke bombs.

The never ending war: The Battle of the Sexes.

Well I have to admit that sometimes I dislike the opposite sex.

Females tend to gang-up on a man if the issue is about gender and it doesn't matter why as long as the perp is a man (=1st law of the female gender).

But then again male/females wage a far more serious and bitter war among themselves when the object of desire is a man/voman. And this so called battle between sexes is very much the same in respective gender.

And, Yes. Most of the time I really like the opposite sex (when I need a woman).

[text between () is not a fact, only a joke, maybe even stupid] ;)

I wouldnt disagree with anything thats been said here. It is wrong to hate a whole sex based upon the actions of a few individuals in your life who just happened to be male or female. After all this is the 21st Century we are in and we are all equals.

If you asked me who I hate, I`d say capitalists. They are the boring people who just live their lives for money. They will never reach self actualisation because all they are motivated by is greed. Through Capitalism people have become selfish and in-ward thinking.

In any relationship your always thinking 'what am I gaining from this'? The answer is simple if your partner or best friend ditches you for no reason its because they have found a better situation to be in. Dont hate them for it.......just accept it, because they are acting with the majority to better themselves.

...........Remember the kid from school who had all the best toys and thus had lots of friends? The kids that were his/her friends were not really interested in the person it was just the toys. That kind of relationship occurs in many instances in adult life.......people are more interested in what they can gain from others.........be it status, money or a better way of life.

The thing is you can be ugly, a horrible person but if you've got lots of money the opposite sex will love you anyway. Coin has been made the most important commodity in this world and every day we are blitzed with marketing media that tells us we must buy this product to look 'cool' in front of our friends.

You might think I`m sick and twisted because of what Ive written here but remember I`m not talking about all people, just the majority..........if you have friends or other people close to you who enjoy your company for who you are not what you've got.........look after them and treat them well.

The biggest mistakes I have made in my life were letting some of the good people I have described above go, for whatever immature reason. You could learn by what I have written in the above paragraph and remember not to repeat my mistake.

In this world you cannot buy trust.....in my opinion that is the most valuable commodity in modern society. You can keep the money.......and I`ll take the trust!

Thats my Jerry Springer for today!

Sadly the buzz of blind love doesnt last forever......it may take a month or a year but realisation is never far away. You start sitting back chatting to friends and looking what they have got. If they have more than you or are in a better position you do start to ask questions and wonder why you arent the same. For some people its about the better car, the better house etc etc.

I call it material living and I want nothing to do with it!