New star trek series check it out! *new voyages*

katerina

Great! Im downloading it now and will check it out... :cyclops:
It's ok the actors could be better and they should have merges all the files and encoded with xvid. There going for that TOS retro look, also the Dr.McCoy is trying to hard and it shows. Still so far it isnt so bad. The special effects could be better........

Make sure you grab it from torrentspy!

the special effects were the strength of the show in my opinion. I would have thought it better not to try and have new actors playing old characters, it accentuates the failings as we have certain expectations.

If the characters were new it would be alot easier to accept it as it is.

No thank you. I have had enuf of ST fan series after watching that crap HIDDEN FRONTIER. I bet the fata$$ guy [he looked and sounded like a girl] who played the lead is the creator so he decided to play hero.

After watching that I've decided... no more fan stuff... specially when the stories are worse than bad n the actors can't act worth of sh|T.

STAR WRECH on the other hand was awesome. If they can make a fan series like that, I'd gladly watch and joing in to help.

I uploaded a torrent for the first two episodes of this on Nites torrent site, about 227 days ago. There are also a few torrents for the singles there as well, which were added later. Just use the search feature and search for "New Voyages."

Star Trek New Voyages 4x01 and 4x02

Btw, I downloaded the first 2 eps of this, almost a year ago to the exact date, from some torrent site somewhere....