real NiteShdw,fake NiteShdw....you cant tell..

john1000

to member ReSiStEnC,your full of crap.

2 posts ,signed up in may ...so your a leecher and infact you never gave any help in all these months.

so go f... yourself.

and i do run more sites together then most of you,infact i have 12 sites but not torrent stuff,but that has nothing to do with it.

but on my sites i take responsibility for the downloads added because im the person adding it or accepting it.

thats the difference i guess.

Don't judge people by thier post-counts, it's not like the ranks matter, and ReSiStEnC happens to be rather well known on the IRC channel (a half-op I believe). Don't accuse people of being leechers if you can't view thier ratios, for serious, no proof whatsoever.

Since I like to be nice, i'll tell you a little about myself, I don't speak Dutch! It's nice to know that quosego is managing to help you (since I don't know Dutch I'm assuming that's what happneing.) But it really is quite rude to, in the middle of a conversation, switch to Dutch.

I run a website... although not a downloading one. I really don't see that that has much to do with it. On a site as big as this Nite can hardly monitor ALL torrents uploaded, and also, to download the torrent, you must click on it, clicking on it brings up a list of files on the stats page for it. Seriously... calm down and start being reasonable.

You'll notice that there's a lack of Voyager under Niteshdw's torrents.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah so were heating the conversation up again.?

Thats fine by me,im in my right here.

I was spoken to in dutch, ireplied back in dutch.

The things said in those replies had nothing to do about members whatsoever..,just about the wrong files.

And if ReSiStEnC replies to a topic he's not part off but just giving a feedback then its my right to reply on that,whatever i say...

The things said in those replies had nothing to do about members whatsoever..,just about the wrong files.

And if ReSiStEnC replies to a topic he's not part off but just giving a feedback then its my right to reply on that,whatever i say...

Whatever you say.

Ok. Enough's enough...read this text and impart into your brain these words.

You are more than welcome here at the site/forums, unless you step over the line of applicable conduct. Right from the first post where you started to swear, you stepped across that line.

You are now being publically and formally warned to watch your attitude to other members of this site. You will also in accord with the rules, be getting a private PM warning from me.

Ignore this, and you'll be saying bye bye to the forums and the site.

Warning #1: Conduct unbecoming of a member of Niteshdw's site.

very nice Fenriswolf,but didnt started this in dutch,so why is everybody doing his best to blame me for this?

I realy dont care cause if you should talk to someone about this do it to the member who started in dutch AND he probably should have done that by PM.

Oh please, sure you have the right to tell ReSiStEnC if something he's said offends you, but seriosuly, going from asking him not to open his mouth if he doesn't have anything nice to say to calling him a leecher who knos nothing, isn't helpful and that you basically hate him is pretty mean, and probably against a rule of some sort.

very nice Fenriswolf,but didnt started this in dutch,so why is everybody doing his best to blame me for this?

I realy dont care cause if you should talk to someone about this do it to the member who started in dutch AND he probably should have done that by PM.

Fenriswolf has already said that quosego is getting a PM

This is not just about the Dutch speech, this is about your attitude in general. And saying you really don't care, is just proving to me you're not willing to:

( A ) Listen

( B ) Be a contributing and valued member of this site.

( C ) Compromise at all.

Your first post gives me the impression that I will use from now on, and your subsequent posts do not improve that impression nor position.

You have been formally, publically and now privately warned along with the other member.

It ends here, but don't be surprised if some of the other members vent their spleens in your direction. I would ask the other members of this site to set a good example to john1000 here however and turn the other cheek, no matter how you might wish to post: otherwise.

well you guys should signup as a tagteam....

But im doing ok i guess,1 against 5 or 6 of you..... :)..not bad.

If you think that then you're sadly mistaken, that link was posted to help you understand how to find the proper torrents and verify them.

We'll see if you're around here in a few more days ;) If you're still laughing then.

When you say things like 'you guys' that means everyone on the thread to me, including me. Its easy enough to make a mistake or get the wrong impression if the information isn't clarified.

Just like the problem with the torrent you downloaded for instance, if that file had a decent explanation of the encode and proper information posted then you would have known it was Mp4 etc and wouldn't have had the problem.

:)