Clarifications...

quosego

As some off you might have noticed I've posted some dutch posts in the thread made by john1000 about some voyager encodes..

I wanted to clarify some things because not all of us speak the dutch language fluently :)...

I just wanted him to tell what all of you guys said but then in dutch, because he really didn't seem to get it... I just made sure he saw our point and gave him a change to tell his full story. He just got really pissed and made some mistakes... I just told him to stay nice and to maybe see if he's the problem. I also explained some things about torrenting and that all info he needs is out there but he just needs to ask if he doesn't understand. And just to make sure; he can post normally.... ;)

If everybody just would drink a beer and clear his mind before posting everything would be just fine...

Btw as an respected member off the niteshdw community, and with john1000 newly found abilty to be nice and ask I vote against banning him.... :p

• 2 weeks later...

I must miss alot of stuff, or maybe I just don't visit those rooms. As long as everyone agrees to disagree, then it's ok because noone gets pissy, but if one can't have a sense of humor or understanding I guess it really doesn't matter anymore.

It's not like I have a say in anything anyhow, I'm glad to hear someone who had problems got straightened out.

Well, since it was all cleared out in the end, this won't matter much, but I used an online translator myself to understand it all and it was nothing to be worried about of course.

But I can understand that people don't like it if other people use a language other than English on the forum, especially if there is actually a conversation going on. In essence you're having a private conversation on a public board, that could be considered rude.

But, since it's all cleared out, no use letting the matter drag on... :)