Rate the Avatar above contest

Foil

The Rate the Avatar above you page needs some authoratative results come out of it :rolleyes: so here's your chance to vote for those who posted on page ten (I'm not about to start from page 1 thats for sure :) )

I'll include the pics below. The name of the poster is the name of the file (MrThumps' is reduced in colour because the server wouldn't accept the size; go see his original for the real thing). Then, Vote for your favorite. (Unfortunately I can't seem to start a poll so I guess I'll have to tally the votes as they come in).

It was close for me between MrThumps and StitchInTime but had to go for the Dalek over the pretty face.

StitchInTime jumps outa the gate.

StitchInTime: 1

Everbody else:0

*Wanders off to find out where misplaced life is hiding*

Gosh that's tough. Can I vote for myself? ;)

Okay.

Hmm.

Barring that . . .

I think I'd have to vote for TFMF.

Of course you can vote for yourself. It's a democracy after all. Now get stuffing that ballot box.

StitchInTime: 2

Its looking like a landslide folks. The map is looking aweful grey.

Guest Mrthumps

ugh...the recolour looks terrible. You could have just copied the link I used for it in the animated gifs thread but no biggie.

Here's what mine really looks like

destiny11ys.gif

Well i vote for my Avatar...well fine i'll vote for someone elses...

hmm....

well i suppose i'd have to go with Stitch in Times....or TetsuoShima's one.....or Ghostshadows.....

hmm - A Dalek....a Nebula Class Starship....or Leader of the Tal Shiar.....hmm....

Feel free to not vote for mine, it's getting a general overhaul and a new captain (if you know what I mean) in about 1-2 weeks. I have a feeling I'm about to be promoted and I am expected to recieve a new command and hence a new (bigger) ship to command to show this elevated status... :cyclops:

Patience... :D

P.S.: Nothing spectacular btw (only 5k in size, so it loads fast) .... ;)

Feel free to not vote for mine, it's getting a general overhaul and a new captain (if you know what I mean) in about 1-2 weeks. I have a feeling I'm about to be promoted and I am expected to recieve a new command and hence a new (bigger) ship to command to show this elevated status... :cyclops:

Patience... :D

P.S.: Nothing spectacular btw (only 5k in size, so it loads fast) .... ;)

oh no!!! - over 2200 posts will look unfamilier!!! :stare:

OK - i'm voting for TetsuoShima's one then - if he changes it - i will be confused for days....unless your just saying you'l change it to get more votes...hmm.... ;)

My math skills aren't so hot so the folks who voted halvies and thirdies will have to settle on one to prevent an adding debaucle.

StitchInTime: 2

Soulreaper:1

TetsuoShima:1

And I agree on TetsuoShima's avatar. I hope if he goes for a new avatar it maintains the same general perspective and animation style.

P.S. the one guy with enough gaul to vote for himself is leading. Hootspa pays off I guess.

P.P.S. Did I use the word "hootspa" correctly?

P.P.P.S. Did I spell debaucle right?

P.P.P.P.S. Is there a limit on P.S.s?

StitchInTime gave me a vote :rolleyes:

it's weird - TetstoShima's Avatar is so simple and yet you don't want him to change it....(so TetsuoShima - DON'T ;))

or you could change it to somthing similar.......or identical..... :)

I think we'll have to get a confirmation on that.

The way I interpretted it was that he went for his original vote which was for himself :cyclops:

StitchInTime? Would ya be a gentleman and clear up this conundrum.

Your avatar does look damn good however TFMF.

Re: MrThumps avatar. I was actually pretty impressed with the low colour version; looked kinda funky. But its your intellectual property so... ;)

Anyone who did NOT vote for my avatar shall be doomed to walk the Earth for all eternity...or until next Thursday...whichever comes first.

c4 :cyclops: