Star Trek Voyager Movie

ZSquallZ

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they should make a movie with all startrek series in it.

something like this;

janeway discovers a plot that the borg r trying to kil the founder of the federation(archer).therefore she travels back in time to save him.the borg r already there and a fight occurs that forces janeway to lead enterprise into safty.ofcourse the travel back to janeways future but something goes wrong and they end up in kirk's timeline.surprise allround.( u with me sofar?)the borg follow them and again a fight.but now kirk saves the day.or janeway,it dousnt matter.they fly all together in the timedistortion and end up in picards era(before generations that is cos kirk dies in that movie).after meeting with picard gues who show up?the borg.fight rummble some casualtys.they run for cover and support to ds9.there the final battle takes place.ofcourse they win.the borg have no chance against 3 enterprize captians,1hardheaded little voyager captian,sisco,defiant and ds9.so movie ends and so ends my dream.im gonna grab some toast and hope they make my dream into a movie.lol

i think they should make a movie with all startrek series in it.

something like this;

janeway discovers a plot that the borg r trying to kil the founder of the federation(archer).therefore she travels back in time to save him.the borg r already there and a fight occurs that forces janeway to lead enterprise into safty.ofcourse the travel back to janeways future but something goes wrong and they end up in kirk's timeline.surprise allround.( u with me sofar?)the borg follow them and again a fight.but now kirk saves the day.or janeway,it dousnt matter.they fly all together in the timedistortion and end up in picards era(before generations that is cos kirk dies in that movie).after meeting with picard gues who show up?the borg.fight rummble some casualtys.they run for cover and support to ds9.there the final battle takes place.ofcourse they win.the borg have no chance against 3 enterprize captians,1hardheaded little voyager captian,sisco,defiant and ds9.so movie ends and so ends my dream.im gonna grab some toast and hope they make my dream into a movie.lol

.....perhaps ***Spoilers*** should be inculded in the title of the topic....:)

no i'm not one to talk - i'll blab on about anything without realising but since other people may not have watched everything....and we seem to be talking about previous series....

Let me think on that...

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHA

A VOYAGER movies... the last time anyone came up with such a bad idea was making an ENTERPRISE movie... or a CHARMED movies.

Seriously dude... did u even listen to ur idea...

Got lost in the Delta Quadrant... AGAIN ?... Returning AGAIN... with the SAME crew.

n same SHIP AGAIN !! Now if u say different SHIP... it won't be VOYAGER.

and lastly

WHY !?... Seriously... W H Y !!??

1) If they did a Voyager movie, I seriously doubt they'd have them lost in space with the old ship a second time.

2) Other than that, you don't say WHY it's a bad idea... Done right, it could be made into a movie... but yes, it would probably seem VERY contrived, as they'd have to explain why these guys who made it home would want to get together again and actually do something together worthy of a movie.

How about taking it all the way forward with a series centering the story line on the Time "police" of the 3rd Millenia and their efforts to preserve the timeline which would enable any throw backs desired as to characters, ships, and plot resolutions.

After all Voyage Home seemed to me one of the best of the Movies so far. A pilot movie could be produced to gauge public support for the implementation of such a series. Any thoughts ?

Let me think on that...

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHA

A VOYAGER movies... the last time anyone came up with such a bad idea was making an ENTERPRISE movie... or a CHARMED movies.

Seriously dude... did u even listen to ur idea...

Got lost in the Delta Quadrant... AGAIN ?... Returning AGAIN... with the SAME crew.

n same SHIP AGAIN !! Now if u say different SHIP... it won't be VOYAGER.

and lastly

WHY !?... Seriously... W H Y !!??

1) If they did a Voyager movie, I seriously doubt they'd have them lost in space with the old ship a second time.

2) Other than that, you don't say WHY it's a bad idea... Done right, it could be made into a movie... but yes, it would probably seem VERY contrived, as they'd have to explain why these guys who made it home would want to get together again and actually do something together worthy of a movie.

If you want to know why it would be a bad idea just look over ther VOY series.

I think that it would be a bad idea b/c ST is on its knees right now. The Last MOvie Nemesis flopped at the box office, DS9 recived bad ratings while it was on, VOY, got even worse, and Enterprise recived the lowest of them all. TNG was the last strong thing to happen to ST.

Now yes, TNG movies where great, but they are the last thing holding up ST. If we are going to bring back ST, there needs to be a movie that has potential. A movie that can bring in more viewers. We need to give ST some "pop" back.

DUDE some plz are still wacthing the show!!!!

good thing i finished watching ds9 befor you blabed out the ending....! :mad:

had to get that off my chest!!! :)[/quote

dude chill will ya.that was a synopsis of something that never whent onscreen!!i imagined the whole thing

The question is tho how do you get that "pop" back. A big confrontation .... no probably not' date=' although it would be kool to see Romulan war birds in orbit around earth at some point.....[/quote']

and some day soon, romulan warbirsd will be around earth, not to help protect it, but to beam down the first wave of ground assult troops. hehe.

But i would say that maybe a Movie couldn't bring ST off its knees. even if it was very well done. the movie would attract more viewers if it works but we would need to keep them "hooked". I dont think that the more younger viewers would respect Kirk saga, and most might find TNG a bit boring at first and some might grow to appreciate it, a few more would get hooked my DS9, we might lose some from VOY, and ENT was not the succesful.

So i would say that in order to give its "pop" back, there would have to be a good new series.