Most Irritating Trek Character

maverick

Janeways my most h8d ever, commodore, because in my personal opinion mulgrew was a terrible choice to play her for starters, annoying shrieking voice and so wooden in her acting, i also despised the bullsh** political correctness of Voyager as a whole, i stated in another thread that i wasn't happy at the focus on a female captain or the inclusion of a "coloured" vulcan, the dude playing Tuvok was excellent i must admit, and i liked the character, but to have "coloured" Vulcans when none have ever been seen before is ludicrous, i think Tuvok is the ONLY one in existance so where did he come from? :P and to do that without having "white" Klingons is just racist, lol.

Seriously though i just didn't like the whole outlook of the show, and the character of Janeway, although my knowledge on her is limited by the fact i couldn't bring myself to watch every episode and after a season or 3 i only started watching it randomly when i noticed it on, which for me to do that with a star trek program is very unusual indeed, with every other series i've been hooked.

Oh well...to each his/her own.

c4 B)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jane way takes the medal b/c she is soo friggin iratinal' date=' she made an alliance w/ the borg.... omg..... i am just gonna stop there...[/quote']

Still can't figure out just what the heck you mean by "iratinal". Tried a dictionary but couldn't find that word anywhere in it.

I believe he means irrational.

I know. I was being facetious. :p

c4 B)

1 The Kai Winn

2 The Grand Neggers

3 B'Elanna Torres

I believe you meant the The Grand Negus.

c4 B)

nowt wrong with the grand negus, make me laugh......anyone care for some bettle snuff

Can you smoke that?

c4 :p

1 The Kai Winn

2 The Grand Neggers

3 B'Elanna Torres

I believe you meant the The Grand Negus.

c4 B)

nowt wrong with the grand negus, make me laugh......anyone care for some bettle snuff

Can you smoke that?

c4 :p

lol erm i aint sure lol...and better not say owt about smoking as i gave up smoking ciggies 5 days ago...could kill for one lol

• 5 months later...
First of all' date=' Q is the most interesting character in the trek universe. [/quote'] agree, but he's still annoying, because that's how is supposed to be(it wouldn't be interesting otherwise)

then a guy named kolrami, i guess, in 'peak performance'

also, riker's father was pretty irritating

and captain jellico in 'chain of command' : i guess he did not know that being a good captain doesn't mean just giving orders to the others. all he cared about was to command. this guy could never earn neither respect, nor sympathy...

Q is supposed to be annoying because he's so insufferably arrogant - justifiably so. He treats the TNG crew as his play things.

Jellico was supposed to be a bad captain - he was riddled with insecurity which he took out on the crew.

Jellico was easy to hate.

agree. i guess that's was it's purpose...what about admiral Pressman, in 'Pegassus', he was also "charming' ;-)

what about Ferengi? i must confess , at the beginning, i found them extremely irritating, but now i think they're funny. sort of clowns, aren't they?

• 2 weeks later...

agree. i guess that's was it's purpose...what about admiral Pressman, in 'Pegassus', he was also "charming' ;-)

what about Ferengi? i must confess , at the beginning, i found them extremely irritating, but now i think they're funny. sort of clowns, aren't they?

I find them hilarious on DS9

Bit annoying in Early TNG and early DS9 too

I find them hilarious on DS9

Bit annoying in Early TNG and early DS9 too

I agree the Ferengi are very funny in ds9