• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name: Ben Simpson

Current location: Middlesbrough

Current Most watched tv ( as favourite is to hard :p) Star trek tng, voyager, life on mars, farscape and scrubs.

Hobbies: computer games, films, hanging around friends.

Music: Ummm most things, is it awful to say check my myspace?

Currently: animation student, and halfords sales assitant

tis all for now ^_^

Name: If you don't like Tierkreis, call me Colt. I don't go by much else on the internet.

Favorite TV Show: Oh, frick. I have so many, I'm just going to name my favorite channels: SciFi, Discovery Channel, Cartoon Network, Comedy Central and the History Channel. I can't narrow it down much further.

Spare time: I enjoy the internet, long walks under, around, past, or through the stars, and backlight-lit dinners.

Hobbies: TV, Music, Books . . . sometimes all at once. I hang out at the library a lot.

Others: Yes! Ask me about it!

Picture: 1185318606.jpg

Welcome Tierkreis/Colt.

This place needs more females to keep the teen boys in line.

QueenSpock can't do it all by herself. she tries, though.

you do know, a colt is a male horse under age 4, right? filly is the female.

Interesting nickname, why did you pick it?

from your description, this should be you.... Nitescifi.com offers free image hosting.

1185318606.jpg

Tierkreis is German for "zodiac", but more literally it means "beast circle", which I thought sounded pretty cool. I used to have a minor thing for astrology that was crushed by my obsession with science fiction. I still look at the stars, but now I see them as a different sort of mystical. A more sensible type, too.

Colt is a nickname based off of my last name. Yes, I know it's male, but I've met a guy named Philly(short for Philiip), and I like to play with associations of certain words, so I started calling myself Colt and it caught on. Also, ever since the M1911A1's (Colt Government Model) adoption by the US armed forces it has been the stuff of legends and lore. I usually have one in RPs(yes, I roleplay . . . so sue me). Even though I can't fire a real gun, I still like them.

Also, yes. That is me. I shall replace the other pictures with that one, it's smaller and group photos can be fairly chaotic. Besides, I'm not sure my friends would want me spreading pictures of them all across the internet without their permission. But, what they don't know doesn't end up in a lawsuit for me. >_>

But thanks for the warm welcome. ^^

Welcome to *twitch*, Tierkreis and Rara Avis! :)

Actually, she´s only a small step away from world domination.

[/still on holiday]

WELCOME, to the WORLD OF TOMORROW!

OR the forums. They're awesome. I just joined yesterday, and I think I'll hang around for at least a while longer.

I love the rare bird thing you have going on.

Thank you! (You sure got that rare bird thing quick - you must know Latin)

Welcome to *twitch*, Tierkreis and Rara Avis! :)

Actually, she´s only a small step away from world domination.

[/still on holiday]

Thanks! Not many females here I take it?

rara_avis_1.gif.ea00c490f9d39944f5b337d2be16623c.gif

An army, Queen Spock? Sounds wonderful. We could have a little Girls Only thread, to discuss nail polish and boys and the secret fantasies we have about characters from Star Trek and/or Star Wars and how we'll eventually be able to swing this "feminism" thing into a full blown domination scheme where guys will do all the housework as well as bring in a paycheck while not caring about our appearance at all otherwise we'll send them into an underground slave labor facility?

Or was that too specific?

Thank you! (You sure got that rare bird thing quick - you must know Latin)

Not a whole lot, but my favorite phrase-

Carpe Noctem.

Also I looked at your email address and it was kind of a dead giveaway. I'm creepy like that.

An army, Queen Spock? Sounds wonderful. We could have a little Girls Only thread, to discuss nail polish and boys and the secret fantasies we have about characters from Star Trek and/or Star Wars and how we'll eventually be able to swing this "feminism" thing into a full blown domination scheme where guys will do all the housework as well as bring in a paycheck while not caring about our appearance at all otherwise we'll send them into an underground slave labor facility?

Or was that too specific?

Don't know if I should feel insulted or just proud... :cyclops:

Welcome... To all the new Rare "Birds". ;)

welcome *twitch*

Middlesbrough? Where is your country located? Between here and there?  :p

I live in the north east of england :D middlesbrough aint somewhere britains proud of so its probably kept quiet :p all the drugs and pollution no doubt :p