Who Are You?

TFMF

yuns is Chinese' date=' but she doesn't post much anymore. I talk to her by other means hehe.[/quote']

Yea, I seem to recall you was supposed to set me up with a cute asian female......What happened with that?

The ones I talk to are in China. Only know 1 in my area through QQ. I don't have any transporter to bring them here from Asia though, and no one in this country besides Chinese (and me) uses QQ. But I sure know a lot of cute ones heh. Asians in school here are as easy to talk to as someone being stepped on by an elephant.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've already studied and lived in China with an ex gf. Didn't need any help making her jealous heh. Only annoying thing is I can't go outside with anyone else for all the gossip and spying. I'll go back there this yr probably.

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Craig

Sex: Mail me. No not looking :P engaged to a wonderful gal

Hobbies: Music, Internet, Sci-fi, My G/F, Writing Software, Stone circles and things like that.

Fav Sci-Fi: Likes old stuff especially English Sci-fi:- B7, Dr Who, Tomorrow People etc.

Only found this forum recently love it here is a great community. Must admit most of you guys are so young but we all have a love of sci-fi so ya gotta be good people :)

Picture is of me taken with my phone 2nd pic is of a Megalithic Monolith i like to visit, Megalith btw is a shortened version of this lol got fed up typin the whole thing lol

Guest c4evap
Picture is of me taken with my phone 2nd pic is of a Megalithic Monolith...

Are you sure that's a Megalithic Monolith - or are you just happy to see us? ;)

c4 :p

where's the Megalithic Monolith?looks like a fabulous place... :rolleyes:

Its in Merrivale, SW England its on the intersection of 2 natural springs :)

Are you sure that's a Megalithic Monolith - or are you just happy to see us? ;)

I'm always happy to be here lol ;)

Name: Benjamin W. - aka avagriffon or Griffon

Location: Geelong - Sort of down the road from Melbourne, Australia - Home the most recent incredible Commonwealth Games

Age: Old enough to have attended the Sci-Fi Blitz of ST Motion Picture Star Wars, Alien(S), Robocop, Bladerunner, Close Encounters the list seems to go on and on, bloody good at the time in the dying days of the Drive Inn....

Interests: Science - (have been to the deep space network in Canberra and Parkes the most gorgeous radio dish in existence which received and retransmitted TV Apollo 11 moonwalk) - Art - The Australian Art Gallery - Has had some of the great exhibitions in the last few years which has given me a new appreciation - Music - Mozart being the Fav. I depend on my friends at YAMAHA for that fix. - History with emphasis on war and international relations, my grandfather was awarded the O.B.E during a crucial phase of the battle of Al-Alamien for relaying radio comm. on motorbikes – long-range short wave radio was disrupted by solar activity – wonder WiFi and bit-torrent technology would have helped…

motoxjesse do you have any of your band material available' date=' i used to be in several bands back in the day (i.e. until 10 years ago)[/quote']

yeah i still have some tunes kickin around, we dont play that much together anymore as one of the members father passed away this morning

Name: Scott Known in gaming community as Lancer

Live: Inverness, Bonnie Scotland

Sex: Male

Occupation: Unemployed at mo Ex army now usually building trade

Fave SCI-FI: all of it every damned thing they can make except Starship Troopers 2 thats just naff

Hobbies: Online Gaming im part of WW2 and more Gaming Clan [bW-UK] ie Blackwatch UK my gaming tags are [bW-UK]Pvt.Lancer[b/Coy]

Well, about time I showed myself really....

Name - Dave (but prefer RSAntilles or Wedge, as in Wedge Antilles, the RS came from my old gaming clan tag Rogue Squadron)

Place of living - Leeds, UK (born in Glasgow, grew up in Livingston, moved to York 1985-2004)

Age - 38

Sex - male

Occupation - Self employed (very part-time) web designer, torrent hunter! :)

Favourite SciFi - Dr Who, as if you cpouldnt guess, then Star Wars, most UK Sci-Fi, Trek etc

So from what Ive read so far, if Megalith is 37 and Im 38, does that officially make me the Eldest here...geez, thats bad!

EDIT: Oh, nope I see Appsappy at 47 (phew)

So from what Ive read so far, if Megalith is 37 and Im 38, does that officially make me the Eldest here...geez, thats bad!

EDIT: Oh, nope I see Appsappy at 47 (phew)

There used to be someone that was 80 here... allthough I'm not sure if he was lying... He did however dissapear suddenly..... That could have had something to do with his age.

But we'll never know...

Someone needs a haircut...

Image removed

Name: Rainer Korkeamaa

Sex: Yep, they're still hanging there, so male.

Sci-Fi: ST, BSG, SG and most Sci-Fi in general.

Sports: Bowling (team player) and enjoy watching soccer and icehockey.

Education: Fil. Mag. (~Masters) in Pharmacology.

Pets: Cats and the occasional bugs.

Occupation: A job I don't like, but it pays well. Looking for a better job, anything in research will do fine.

There used to be someone that was 80 here... allthough I'm not sure if he was lying... He did however dissapear suddenly..... That could have had something to do with his age.

But we'll never know...

just out of interest - are you reffering to Elladin?