So hows the war on "Terror" going?

philly

sorry but i had to laugh at the idea that it was a controlled explosion that brought down the buildings, when you have to consider is that when the aircarft hit the buildings it would of took out some of the internal building supports (also would of severally damaged the building) and the resulting explosion would of caused anything that was conbustable to feed the fire afterwards which would of weakened the rest of the buildings supports.

to say that it was a controlled explosion is totally unfounded and sounds more like fiction. I supose the two planes hit them at 300mph with the force of several missiles had nothing to do with it!!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I suppose imagination is more important than knowledge.

You're welcome to your opinion, neomaster, even if as I see it doesn't fit the facts, most noteably that the buildings were specificly designed to withstand an airplane collision so that what you are describing couldn't possibly happen.

But hey, I'm just going to make sure that I acknowledge very clearly that even though I believe in a certain series of events, I may be incorrect. In all likelyhood, I'm probably correct about many things and mistaken on many others. As in accurate but not 100% accurate. I suppose we'll never know, though, will we? I'm just going to continue to challenge what's accepted, since there are so many imporbable and downright strange things that happened that day.

That and a buncha other post I made in this topic just about sums up my position.

lol when you said aircraft collision i dont think they actually designed it for a direct hit by a large passanger plane.

also i seriously doubt that the US Govenment or secret service would actually put there necks on the line doing anything like this nor do i think that they where capable of actually killing 5,000 people on there own soil, this theroy of it being staged and delibrately blown up is just pure fantasy.

heres a question a building is built to withstand earthquakes its just means that they are more "likely" to withstand a large quake its doesnt not garentee it will thou.

Well this is sort of on topic and I had a good laugh with it.

Should Iraqis be allow to carry guns?

I don't want to stir up trouble with this, it's just for fun.... :)

Ahhh, CNNNN is hillarious. It was a tv series made here in Australia a couple of years ago. Check out the report war on kyrgyzstan I love how they interview people off the street in the US.

• 3 weeks later...

He's basically stuffed up things for the whole globe.

Nice Work George Junior.

I just can't believe you americans were dumb enough to give the bloke more than 1 term. What is wrong with you people?

The same thing that is wrong with us in Australia. Look at the f***** heamoroid we have 'leading' us. Its fear that got 'em there. its fear will keep 'em there.

• 1 month later...