remade shows??

Ulysses

I was reading some of the posts about old series and the good olde B-movies, if you was to pick one show or film that could be re-made and brought upto date as well as being done better what would you like to see?

I am still in two minds, with both space 1999 and blake's 7.

I think it'd be cool if they'd redo Star Trek. Not as in make a new spin off series like Enterprise, or Voyager or anything, I mean have a revamped, updated version of Kirk, Bones and Spock. Take all the orignal scripts from that series, and reproduce all three seasons of it word for word, scene for scene, with modern special effects / green women. It'd be a great way for people that like Trek, and would like to get into TOS, but just can;t get into it, becuase it's so cheesy (heretics, everyone of them)

the time has come for a LAND OF THE GIANTS movie!

they haven't done time tunnel yet either.

The best old movie remake would have to be "The Day The Earth Stood Still".

We could do with a new six million dollar man too. But Lee majors would have to make a cameo in it somewhere.

Remake V........it would be awesome. I guess the only problem that I could see with that is that Independance Day has kind of brain washed non Sc-Fi fans into thinking space ships over capital cities was their idea.

V was so cool back in the day. I bought it all on DVD last week......I still liked it. I cannot understand why it used to be shown so late at night? It was a hidden TV gem.

P.S. If you think I`m talking rubbish.........look out for V: The Next Generation.......coming soon.........ha ha ha. They will return......sooner than you think thanks to Kenny Johnson.

This screeny is for anyone who though V special effect shots were pants .....

finalbattle09.jpg

I think it'd be cool if they'd redo Star Trek. Not as in make a new spin off series like Enterprise' date=' or Voyager or anything, I mean have a revamped, updated version of Kirk, Bones and Spock. Take all the orignal scripts from that series, and reproduce all three seasons of it word for word, scene for scene, with modern special effects / green women. It'd be a great way for people that like Trek, and would like to get into TOS, but just can;t get into it, becuase it's so cheesy (heretics, everyone of them)[/quote']

You know? That might just be a great idea you have there S0V! Very interesting...

But who would they get to play the characters do ya think???

EDIT: Gonna start a seperate thread on this subject in the Star Trek section.

c4 B)

I think it'd be cool if they'd redo Star Trek. Not as in make a new spin off series like Enterprise' date=' or Voyager or anything, I mean have a revamped, updated version of Kirk, Bones and Spock. Take all the orignal scripts from that series, and reproduce all three seasons of it word for word, scene for scene, with modern special effects / green women. It'd be a great way for people that like Trek, and would like to get into TOS, but just can;t get into it, becuase it's so cheesy (heretics, everyone of them)[/quote']

You know? That might just be a great idea you have there S0V! Very interesting...

But who would they get to play the characters do ya think???

EDIT: Gonna start a seperate thread on this subject in the Star Trek section.

c4 B)

Well, I did just that and here's the link to the thread.

c4 B)