Public Domain Downloads.

trekkiedane

So, I was out on the net scavenging for some of these oldtimers, you know the kind; somewhat cheesy, rarely aged well, unknown actors, yet some of them are indeed classics!

I've forgotten how I came upon this site, but I found a chest full of gems, not only SciFi but loads of great stuff -have a look.

So far I've DLed:

*First Spaceship on Venus IMDb

*Cosmos: War of the Planets IMDb

*Battle of the Worlds IMDb

*Robot Monster IMDb

*The Last Man on Earth IMDb

Take a look at this clip (27 Mb, original DL quality) It's the first entry to the captain's log from First Spaceship on Venus. (US version - The asynchronous sound track is my fault -don't know what went wrong)

^Uhm, no!

if the PDA-icon is showing it means there EXISTS a pda version of the film/show!

Most films (ALL that I've found) are available in nice and easy DivX/700 Mb -versions!

Edit: Just click the title and you'll se a number of different downloadable versions ;-) Plus a link to the apropriate IMDb-page and possibly a link to a place where you can throw good cash (well, the online kind anyway) at someone who'll send you a dvd

• 4 months later...

LOL, I found it independently of your search. I've gotten several old classics links from there including some old comedies I remembered from childhood.

And they are public domain. Nyah, Nyah, Nyah, MPAA.

(sorry, my childhood caught up to me for a bit)