Spam you love to hate

StitchInTime

The only amusing spam I ever received was from the Republician party stating how the Democrats were ruining the country. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black. HeeHee...

c4 :p

"Get the p**** patch. It's amazing."

I didn't realize they needed regular patching. ;)

"Is your sex life good . . . make it fantastic,"

and lots of other similarly 'uplifting' messages.

How 'kind' of them to be so concerned about my sex life during this festive time, though I'd really prefer they mind their own business. :rolleyes:

Say, perhaps I should email them and make a friendly inquiry about how theirs is going lately. :cyclops:

Actually I havent gotten a lot of spam since i stopped registering at pr0n sites, (as I havent had any malware/spyware problems since I stopped visiting Russian sites of the same sort) But I did get a few mails from people that wanted to enlarge my breasts! -Never understood that! why would any guy want that???

I do not know. Maybe they were hoping you'd pass on the information. ;)

I don't know why I am getting this. I think there's something wrong with the antispam software my email box has installed. Before they installed it I never had any spam, but since they've installed it, I have been getting tons, and almost all of it is offensive. I think they must have been ripped off, big time, by somebody. Perhaps it's time I started making some noise about it, because I am getting tired of deleting this crap.

The latest in is, "Having problems in bed? We can help?"

Gee, that's awfully nice of them to offer to buy me a new mattress. I could really use one right now, as I am starting feel the springs through this old one I have, and good ones are expensive.

Or, how about, "YOU WANT RIGHT SOME OUTRIGHT SEX, DON'T YOU?"

As opposed to what, 'outleft' sex? :rolleyes:

I thought it had to be centred to work properly. ;)

And, then there's, "Can't draw a straight line? Well...now you can!"

I have no idea what that means, but I have a feeling that I don't want to find out.

But I don't know any guys that would want that!!!

These days, you just never know. Any minute now you might meet one.

BTW I've got the same problem in MY bed, could you foreward the mail ;-)

Sorry, I already deleted that one, as it turned out to be a scam.

Gee, what a surprise that was. ;)

I'm using the Thunderbird e-mail client, nice 'Mark as Junk'-function in that

It does get marked alright and dumped into a spam folder, but then I have to delete it. I don't know why they are so paranoid about deleting something I might need by mistake. It must not be a very good program they have installed.

Whatever you prefer. :)

No, honestly, there was a fundraiser at my university where you could buy roses to be delivered to people you liked and bricks to people you didn't like. I think the proceeds went to The United Way, a large charitable organization. It was all in fun, though, really, and I don't think anyone took it too seriously. (As for the person who sent me that brick--I haven't forgotten, and someday, I'll get you for this. ;) )

I'm still getting messages about increasing the length and girth of various appendages. This is very confusing for an alien who already has at least eight (I stopped counting after that).

Anyway, the latest, in case anyone doesn't want to know is on a totally unrelated topic.

It reads, "Hey man stop throwing away your money."

Ah, that explains why I never have any, as obviously I have been accidentally depositing it all in to the trash compactor instead of the bank slot. How silly of me, but I just can't seem to help it. Maybe this spam will contain the answer. Shall I open it? I think not, even at the risk of going broke again. Apparently I am incurable. :cyclops: