Which Star Trek Babe/actress do you like the most?

burlone

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a difficult choice, can I take all of them home with me daddy? Can I?

Its about time we had a good eye candy post LMAO

For me its Tasha Yar or Ro Laren.........Dax was just a but too skittish for me.......but I know my best friend would of chosen her.

I get the feeling Ro was more of a player who probably would of messed with your mind........but what the hell I`ll go with her!!!!! Mind you when Tasha got dressed up.......she looked a bit of gem.......educated in Starfleet security restraining techniques lol

Both very interesting ladies mmmmmmmmmn

Indeed - a difficult choice.......but i think i will go for either Ro Laren or Kira Neris - they were both such strong characters. Bajorans are supposed to be more agressive females and this was played well by these actors - Ro and Kira had diffiuclt pasts (had to live through the Occupation of Bajor) and you could tell that these characters were almost warriors in a way that fought in this past...

Edit: after fully reading the topic - I vote Ezri :rolleyes:

One post deleted by moderator for crude language. Please remember ' date=' this is a family site.[/b']

c4 B)

Family site, where the transmission of copyrighted materials is promoted and encouraged!! Yeppers, family alright! :p

Stop being silly. It's unbecoming :p

c4 B)

In her glory days, tasha yar had a nice rump and a slightly better face than 7 of 9. Jeris' costume was a little too helpful in making her look sexy in my opinion. Holding things up in the right places. Crosby has let herself go.. and how.

7 of 9.........I dont like her face and she doesnt have a strong enough posture and we know shes fake gents. Any way shes in the lead so I guess she has best be in the new Trek movie! Blondes all the way?

Damn, I missed the rude comments! Keep your gear in check gents I do realise this is an exciting thread!

As for Crosby........nothing surgery couldnt fix!

Ezri.......well little brunettes can be a lot of fun she struck me as easy going easy to please kinda gal. the kind of women that you would be in your class at school. One thing I do like about her in Trek is that she is always happy........nice smile.

If my friends knew I posted in topics like this, they'd never stop harassing me about it.

If your friends new about this they would probably think your normal........men will never stop looking at women until the day they die. Its nothing to worry about........trust me.

And dont feel guilty for starting this thread.....there is an SG1 babe thread already you know.

If I was to be worried it would be for the peoples who voted B'elanna Torres as their babe! I guess rough and tumble must be their bag!

If my friends knew I posted in topics like this' date=' they'd never stop harassing me about it.[/quote']

Unless you've voted for Janeway... :rolleyes:

Don't be ashamed: Gene Roddemberry itself liked women, i know that this may sound incredible but i've read Shatner's book in wich he states that Nichelle Nichols was his lover.

For the role of Guinan he tought to put in there a HELLUVA woman instead Whoopy Goldberg, but then she said:

"I'm a Trekker, i'll do it even for free!" and then he had a second tought.

If some woman may find this offensive, i'm sorry but if a girl say that Bradd Pitt it's cute (or something more) i don't get angry... i'll take it as a matter of fact.

If your friends new about this they would probably think your normal........men will never stop looking at women until the day they die. Its nothing to worry about........trust me.

You totally missed the point.

I'll let you in on a little secret; in the eyes of society as a whole, being a star trek fan pretty much equals being a nerd. Are you with me so far? Alright then. Now, sitting on a messageboard on the internet rating hot female characters from star trek is ten times worse than that. It pretty much makes us supernerds.

I am a nerd, there's no denying it. But that doesn't change the fact that many people in this world loves to take their own insecurities out on people like us. My friends are some of these people. Only they do it without malice. :)

People who dont like Star Trek I've found are often the uneducated sort lacking in imagination and creativity.

You cannot say a TV series is crap unless you've actually invested some in watching it.

My last girlfriend banned me from watching Star Trek. I hated her for it, I would describe her as all of the above.

There are few women out there who do like Star Trek and I think the big problem is many people are afraid to admit they like it in case they are perceived as a nerd. I must admit Star Trek is never something I would use to chat up a young lady unless I knew she really liked Trek.........but why deny yourself something that you enjoy? Be your own person and stand up for what you believe in.

Its a well known fact that 7 of 9 created many new Star trek fans from a series that was failing. She saved that show in my opinion.

Unless you've voted for Janeway... :rolleyes:

I voted for T'Pol, actually. But I think Janeway is sexy too. I'm not too picky when it comes to women. There's something beautiful to be found in every woman.

yeah it did help when she started wearing her hair down, in the later seasons....

i think as the seasons progress the characters start improving their image, must be the money they make??? ;)...

i rem when i was totally off kira... but in the last 2 seasons.... man she was all that & a bag'o'chips....... same with troy not hot in tng but the movies.. :cyclops:..!!!

i voted ezri... same here at first i though.... what you killed dax for this..... but the charecter grows on ya...

i to hate the whole nerd thingy.... i don't care i'm a big guy so ppl don't say much... but it really enoys me when ppl try to place themselves in a higher place by puting others down... just proves that they need the boost!!!! :p

good god man no dr.crusher??? :(