Which Star Trek Babe/actress do you like the most?

burlone

I recently finished watching the Voyager series.... I voted for Seven of Nine, because I had the chance to see her character evolving throughout the series.... She is an attractive blond female, that's right. But her eyes ... you can tell a lot of thing about a person, just looking into their eye.

T'Pol sensual mouth was the only thing that give me second thoughts.... Very soon I will start reseeing DS9. But I don't think that will change my mind.... B)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awfull in acting, you mean?

yes, the woman was as stiff as a panel on the biridge. before I saw the clips I thought she will be at least in the rang of mulgrew becose shes not a bad actress, but I was mistaken..

She's a good actress. Maybe she was preoccupied. I hear actors/actresses have many of the same problems as we "regular" folks.

c4 B)

Such a difficult choice, can I take all of them home with me daddy? Can I?

Its about time we had a good eye candy post LMAO

For me its Tasha Yar or Ro Laren.........Dax was just a but too skittish for me.......but I know my best friend would of chosen her.

I get the feeling Ro was more of a player who probably would of messed with your mind........but what the hell I`ll go with her!!!!! Mind you when Tasha got dressed up.......she looked a bit of gem.......educated in Starfleet security restraining techniques lol

Both very interesting ladies mmmmmmmmmn

yeah, I agree. Tasha yar is the one!

i choose tpol's body and jadzia dax character. (i could use the machello's device to do it- "Holiday", SG1) Leeta was quite cute. And why is there no Janeway? She wasnt too beautiful, but u should leave that choice to the ppl. ;p

i choose tpol's body and jadzia dax character. (i could use the machello's device to do it- "Holiday"' date=' SG1) Leeta was quite cute. And why is there no Janeway? She wasnt too beautiful, but u should leave that choice to the ppl. ;p[/quote']

There's no black characters either. What about Uhura and Cassidy Yates? What about Keiko (O'Briens wife?). I know I spelled Uhura and Keiko wrong. I guess most guys wouldn't consider them or Janeway "babes" so their not in the poll. Wait, what about Sisko's wife? She's kinda babilicious Isn't she?

Torres is black, barely. Uhura is a is all 18 wheels of a semi. Not cute anymore. Keiko again isn't the best looking asian they could have picked for a TV show, just like linda park? The extras in the background they had on some shows looked better!