Google Map, new beta service

daffydk

For those who havent heard about it yet. Google has just released its beta version of map service, in the US at least. Other countries will follow.

maps.google.com

Fixed link for New google maps

Its cooler than yahoo or mapquest becuase google map you can drag the map in real time left/right/top/bottom or zoom in and out in real time. Instead of reloading the whole darn page, you just use java to go to street level or city level.

Just another innovation from google.. at this rate,.. if google was like NASA, they would come out with Warp drive.

well, google has done it again. It is fast, reliable,detailed, what else can i say? Google is taking over the web :p. have any of you seen that video with googlezon? You HAVE to try the business search! Type your city (or any city lol) then a comma then the name of the business, pizza hut, mcd's etc. amazing.

Sorry for missunderstanding. It is maps.google.com.

I will fix that.

And yes, its amazing. I have always wanted to just drag the map along a major freeway to see where I drive. It was a pain to do that with mapquest or yahoo. With google its like dragging a windows folder.