Your experience of Amazon

thedrtim

I ordered some books from Amazon in late October. I am still waiting for delivery. This has happened time and again with this bunch of jokers and I am getting a little plate faced and psyco eyed over the affair.

I think their cutomer relations and shipping departments have been staffed with trained dogs. In future, I will place my hand in the juicer before I order anything from this bunch of no hope p****s. They don't deserve the business.

As a quick addendum, I received an email from Amazon this afternoon informing me that my order has again been delayed and they anticipate it MAY BE dispatched by the 31 of January.

I am pretty certain the books I ordered had been written and published at the time that I ordered them. I am therefore left wondering what the hell is taking them this long to post them out.

I know a guy who worked in the Amazon warehouse around Harrisburg. PA. He was, is and always shall be a useless piece of flesh and if other equally useless people are working for them, then you know where your problems lie. My goodness, 2-3 months to get books....

something sounds wrong with that, but you know stuff happens, maybe you were just the next person to get in on a problem they have.

We shipped out hundreds of items over christmas and not one complaint.

I have only one experiance.

I ordered a book.....they sent it and two days later another came.

I was only charged for one. I contacted them and asked them to send me a postage package to return it......they declined and told me to keep the extra.

Not a good business practise...but I was able to sell the duplicate on e-bay and got about 80% of the list price.

:)

Guest Mrthumps

I've personally had no problems with amazon at all. I order my stuff, it arrives within 2-3 days after they tell me it's been sent. Very quick and easy.

Their marketplace however, is a very different story. At times, I've heard stories from people that make it worse than ebay.