What Did you do for 2006

GhostShadow

went over to a friends apartment and hung out with a few friends, played games and then kissed my wife for my first new year with her. Then when home and got some sleep since she had to be at work by 7:45 in the morning.

Actually...I FINALLY lost my virginity in 2006.

I see.

Okay, so who's going to organize the search party to find it?

BTW, is that why you killed yourself?

No. Killed myself because I WASN'T getting any...but I brought myself back just in the nick of time!

As for the search party...forget it...don't want that back again...good riddance I say!

c4 :D

STOPPED SMOKING!!! hehe

Cold turkey or weaning yourself off? Its a tough habit, I doubt I could ever break it.

naww to be honest wasnt as hard as i thought it would be....i was smoking about 30 a day now i am just demolishing bags of oranges instead lol

No. Killed myself because I WASN'T getting any...but I brought myself back just in the nick of time!

What an amazing coincidence.

Or, was it your suitor's kiss that revived you? ;)

As for the search party...forget it...don't want that back again...good riddance I say!

Ah, so that means that if I find it I can keep it. :)

(One never knows when a spare one might come in handy, and they make such wonderful wedding gifts. ;) )

Nothing. Oh I could have gone out, but I don't actually celebrate holidays unless I'm really bored or it means something to my family for me to be there. Suprised?

c4evap: Hmm, how old are you? Just curious is all. Too personal? Sorry if so. Don't answer then. ;) Edit: nevermind. I found it.

c4evap: Hmm' date=' how old are you? Just curious is all. Too personal? Sorry if so. Don't answer then. ;) Edit: nevermind. I found it.[/quote']

Well, if you found it here on this site...hahaha...that's a lie. I NEVER, EVER give my true age!

c4 :D ~ eTErNaL

No' date=' I found it elsewhere. :D[/quote']

Hahahahahahaha...it's still a lie! :p

Age is relative.

I stopped counting at 365. :cyclops:

Money is relative - when you have money, you have relatives. :p

c4 B)

STOPPED SMOKING!!! hehe

Cold turkey or weaning yourself off? Its a tough habit, I doubt I could ever break it.

naww to be honest wasnt as hard as i thought it would be....i was smoking about 30 a day now i am just demolishing bags of oranges instead lol

it was 5 years to the day on new years day since i stopped. or.....i havent really quit im just on a hiatus til i can afford them again, which the way the uk government hikes up taxes wont be until im dead probably.

anyhoo...quitting wasnt as hard as i thought. i just thought to myself that by quitting something like that i was changing my lifestyle in a way and stopped doin all the things that made me feel like smokin. eg goin down the pub. didnt drink for 5 months (apart from one hazy week in mexico) and took up kung fu, tai chi and got very fit. once i went back to the pub i didnt want to smoke.

i spent new year in the jazz cafe on pink lane in newcastle. it was pretty quiet but there was a good crowd in and we all got astonishingly hammered:D

• 3 weeks later...

Actually...I FINALLY lost my virginity in 2006.

c4 :D :D :D

I wish I could have said the same :D

Had a great many blessings, actually a lot of nice things during 05-06 and especially around the transition period, unfortunately I find myself back at square 1 with less wisdom and even more black holes of questions (I'll fill them as soon as I figure out 'what to ask') and.. well a fresh start - got to look for the positive

Hope yours was better