new plot ideas - keep em brief, or not if ur not wanting it to be read

maverick

DS9

sisco and worf jump in the defiant and go cloaking it around the delta quadrant lookin for allies to fight the dominion.

a two parter where they become stranded (in true trek style) and then win over the trust of an alien race who have a huge weapons arsenal in secret and the ep ends with a huge battle bein fought and won by sisco and his new allies

YEH!

A season 8 of Voyager would have been good.

I know there's debate on some people liking it, some love it, some hated it. But I think alot of us can agree "Endgame" was much too rushed. 7 years of trying to take shortcuts when possible, trying to just survive, etc to suddenly get home magically in the end? *shrug* Anti climatic, especially with Tom & B'lana's baby being born the moment they get back to the Alpha Quadrant?

s8 could deal with the Borg opening a new conduit system and attacking Earth full force, maybe have some TNG cameo's with Voyager having to defend Earth along side the Fleet aganist the Borg fleet. I'd pay to see that

SNNIPPET:

A season 8 of Voyager would have been good.

I know there's debate on some people liking it, some love it, some hated it. But I think alot of us can agree "Endgame" was much too rushed. 7 years of trying to take shortcuts when possible, trying to just survive, etc to suddenly get home magically in the end? *shrug*

Well, actually...it wasn't really "magical". It took them, what, like 17 years to get home originally before Janeway went back in time and shortened their journey. But I totally agree...a season 8 would have been nice indeed.

Funny - I'd have paid to stop another season of Voyager. ;)

Rasebery.gif

c4 B)

DS9

sisco and worf jump in the defiant and go cloaking it around the delta quadrant lookin for allies to fight the dominion.

a two parter where they become stranded (in true trek style) and then win over the trust of an alien race who have a huge weapons arsenal in secret and the ep ends with a huge battle bein fought and won by sisco and his new allies

YEH!

Sooo...you like Stargate?