Why do people think ROSE is so beautiful?

theaveng

Looking at her face, she's actually... well... below average. Her funny nose. Her puffed-out cheeks like a chitmunk. Blech. And she could use a diet (her arteries are probably clogged with fat).

I like Rose as a person. She's sweet. Maybe even dateable. But I don't agree with those who say she's "beautiful".

[EDIT - How'd this end up in 10-Forward? I thought I posted it to the Doctor Who forum.]

I guess it's because Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Looking at her face, she's actually... well... below average. Her funny nose. Her puffed-out cheeks like a chitmunk. Blech. And she could use a diet (her arteries are probably clogged with fat).

I like Rose as a person. She's sweet. Maybe even dateable. But I don't agree with those who say she's "beautiful".

Guest Mrthumps
joxer2003, why on earth does that matter? Please keep your stereotypes to yourself.

I'd do her

Thanks for making me laugh; I needed that. :D

By the way, what's this Rose character from?

I think they're talking about "Rose" from the new Dr.Who.

Never seen her before Dr. Who. While I wouldn't classify her as a "10", she's a solid 7-8 in my opinion and thus certainly "doable". ;) Its her smile that puts her above average. She's got a great one. Never listened to her music though.

FYI: Scarlett as seen in my avatar is what I'd consider a solid "9". Catherine Zeta Jones or Monica Bellucci are what I'd consider a "10".

arktis it dont matter but americans seem to have a funny idea of what a good looking woman is. unless there micro size stick insects with air brushed faces their classed as mingers. in the uk we're more relaxed on what a woman should look like.

As an american I would have to say that thats a very accurate statement of what the media pushes down american's throats. In reality, most people are more open minded towards the people they meet in real life, however they expect their TV personalities to appear perfect. (whatever the heck that is)

Of course, it's always the people that think that some complete beauty is not perfect that scream the loudest. Go figure.

arktis it dont matter but americans seem to have a funny idea of what a good looking woman is. unless there micro size stick insects with air brushed faces their classed as mingers. in the uk we're more relaxed on what a woman should look like.

I don't care what side of the ocean you're on, Kelly LeBrock in the 80's or Now? Of course she is working on it, but if we were talking about one night stands you know the 80's kelly wins.

When the backside goes >POW<, that's what I'm talkin' about!