Who drinks the most beer....

TetsuoShima

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/foo_bee_con

It appears the Irish most certainly win this round with 'beer to spare'. :D

Second comes in Germany, followed by some other European countries, then Australia closely followed by the US and then the rest of the world.

How accurate these stats are,..... wouldn't know, but fun still... :)

The other graphs are interesting too...

If it`s just beer, then I don`t think the Irish have it, is`t guiness an ale, and if we are including ales then we`re talking alcohol, what about the Russians with their vodka?

If it s beer then it`s gotta be the Germans or English Football/Soccer fans.

Don`t mean to be pedantic!

:p

The Irish drink almost halv a litre beer a day? That is... alot. They drink alot more beer than I drink anything with bubbles in it.

Hehe, you're forgetting that this is consumption/person, so their averaging out over people. Some will not drink beer because they don't like it, to young, etc....

I'd imagine the ones that do drink, actually drink over a litre/day.... :D

Also have a lookt at the soft drink consumption if you hadn't found it yet, we have a clear winner here... LOL

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/foo_sof_dri_con

I don't think they're taking Oktoberfest into account. If so, then the Germans beat everyone. Those were fun times living in Frankfurt and visiting Munich. I survived 3 yrs of beer tents and blond hair rubbing by every damn girl when I was 6.

If it`s just beer, then I don`t think the Irish have it, is`t guiness an ale, and if we are including ales then we`re talking alcohol, what about the Russians with their vodka?

If it s beer then it`s gotta be the Germans or English Football/Soccer fans.

Don`t mean to be pedantic!

:p

Heh, actually dude, Guinness is a 'stout' :)