Fine you Win - STEALING IS OKAY

theaveng

Go ahead and just TAKE whatever you want.

Movies.

TV shows.

Music.

Your neighbor's shiny new car (just joking).

You win!!!!!! Just Download it all. Now please stop sending Hate-Mail to my private yahoo account. Stop harrassing me. Please.

Disagreeing is one thing.

But threatening to kill someone via email is NOT acceptable in any way, shape, or form.

Now please stop sending Hate-Mail to my private yahoo account. Stop harrassing me. Please.

Disagreeing is one thing.

But threatening to kill someone via email is NOT acceptable in any way, shape, or form.

I wholeheartidly agree. That's, insane.

Guest Mrthumps

You actually got hate email threatening your life?

I'm sorry but that's just funny and it's even funnier that you took it seriously.

then again

internets1sl.jpg

A private email, so you're saying that someone possibly that has access to your email is sending you death threats?

Meanwhile: to lighten the mood.

internets1sl.jpg

What BUSH was really typing on the Computer screen.

BushM4$t3r1: HAHA S4dd4M u r ded. I n00k3d u!

S4dd4M: CAMPR F4gg0rt!

BushM4$t3r1: U r t3h camp0r!

S4dd4M: Ur MOM!

BushM4$t3r1: No! Ur MOM!

S4dd4M: UR gh3y!

BushM4$t3r1: (types) NUKE IR4Q

S4dd4M: OMG HAX! U f4g!

BushM4$t3r1: STFU n00b!

S4dd4M: Ur t3h n00bz0r!

BushM4$t3r1: GTG Sp33ch to g1ve.

I sadly have to say, it was not me that sent any type of threat.

Although I would like to give a big round of applause to whomever did, and please speak up so we can buy you a beer :)

Remember kids, this forum might be about bit torrent, and all the various science fiction we can get off bit torrent but it is not ok to steal money out of the pockets of these fine individuals who work on these moviez and showzzzzz. /end sarcasm

It reminds me back when Napster was being shut down. Big names like Metallica and Dr. Dre spoke up about how they were losing millions apon millions. I remember a specific Dr. Dre quote that went something along the lines of "these music theives are taking the food out of my baby's mouth". What wasn't shown was Dr. Dre leaving that press conference in his Lincoln Towncar that had a ten thousand dollar stereo system in it and gold-plated rims on the tires which then took him home to his fifty room mansion that overlooked Rockefellar Center in NY. Yea, he was hurting for money.

It's much like how the trailer for POTC2 starts out "Yo ho ho, a pirate's life for me"

Who did it? Surely that is unacceptable behavior for a member of this forum.

The words, who did it mean that you're already buying into it as fact. Until we are shown the logs of said emails, complete with a breakdown of times/dates and so on -- its pie in the sky.

If someone here did do something then we will ban them.

If troy has made this all up, then we'll ban him, end of story.

Do I make myself one hundred percent absolutely clear?

Also, this is not your personal support forum troy. If you expect us to investigate this matter, you will need to provide a account, evidence, names, and other records if you expect the staff to investigate this.

Moderation: Moved to Mirror Universe, remains unlocked.

The words, who did it mean that you're already buying into it as fact.

While in a scientific setting, doubt should always be the default, when in a soccial setting, just the opposite is true. I believe it, because I have been given no reason not to.

The words' date=' who did it mean that you're already buying into it as fact.[/quote']

While in a scientific setting, doubt should always be the default, when in a soccial setting, just the opposite is true. I believe it, because I have been given no reason not to.

how naive - did you read some of troys posts lately? you should.

Nor have we been given a reason to believe it, but if troy provides us with the appropriate evidence and desists in sending harassment PMs to other members, one we already have, as evidence then we will of course be only too happy to investigate this matter further.

However should he, or anyone else, be found to be falsifying information then they will be banned from this forum and anything else associated with it.

So I hope this clarifies our position?

The words' date=' who did it mean that you're already buying into it as fact.[/quote']

I agree with this, anyway I can't believe he'd make it up...that would just be sooooooo sad.. (in a pathetic way)

Also' date=' this is not your personal support forum troy.[/quote'] Private email? Since it was sent anonymously from troys_deserves_to_die, there's nothing you can do. I have no idea who it was. Probably just some nutcase. Nothing you can do.

Instead I'll just shut up, until the wind blows over.

What I expect is for you to Police THIS forum, which you have not been doing. There are certain people who need their hands slapped In Public once-and-a-while. People who have been getting away with Rules Violations & Personal Insults, and nothing happens to them.

I repeat: evidence.

So interesting that there's nothing that can be done? You see that's very convenient. While I agree that the sending of Death Threats is a lame and a despicable thing to do. Unless there is evidence provided, its all smoke and mirrors.

So the question is...now there's nothing that can be done, no evidence...you have at least two people willing to believe you, because after all, making something like this up is considered sad. You have nothing to show for that assertion to these two folks here.

Queenhank and Carnifex.

But I expected as such.

This nonsense ends here.

You will do the following troy.

You will submit the email address to me in a PM, along with the offensive content of said email as well as a screenshot of the said email in your inbox. I require the account name and if the provider is an ISP and not google, then I require their contact details.

I will also be forwarding the assertion to a good friend of mine that deals with internet harassment and cyber terrorism.

The Moderators of the forum and the site will discuss this and failure upon your end to comply will result in you waisting the forum moderator's time. In the case of you wanting us to Police the forum, I suppose you could consider that Police time.

So what's it to be. Are you actually going to provide evidence, because if you don't then we have no recourse but to consider your actions suspect and your information null and void.

Goodbye. It's obvious that people hate me, so I'll leave.

Adios.

So really, there were no death threats and you're taking the easy way out.

Adios, enjoy your trip on the Emotrain.

You were asked to comply with investigative procedures and you failed to do so, you leave me no recourse but to consider your information and yourself suspect. Any PMs sent in anger will be made public for the forum and forumgoers to see.

All you had to do was supply the infraction/evidence.