What DVDs did you buy recently?

Anonyman

What'd you buy?

Deepdiscountdvd had a 50% sale---i got carried away :rolleyes: BRAZIL ---UPSTAIRS DOWNSTAIRS---- THE PRISONER ---- THE SAINT MEGASET ----- HOMICIDE----- HISTORY OF BRITAIN COMPLETE ---- BEST OF ABBOTT & COSTELLO----- AVENGERS COMPLETE EMMA PEEL ----- MONTY PYTHON 16 TON MEGASET ---- BUTTERFLY EFFECT ------ THE HIDDEN FORTRESS ------THX 1138 (WS) ------STAR TREK Deep Space Nine 7-SEASON SET

Plenty to keep busy!!!

B)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BSG s1 and Smallville s1 back in October.

other than that i've been dead broke. though if i have money i'd definitely grab seasons 1-3 of TNG and DS9 off amazon for $52 each while they are at a low price. till then i'll stick to being from the Carribean.

'Crash' ...ya' date=' i know...hey, it was good[/quote']

Is it? How about "Hustle & Flow"? Do you know anything about that one? I have reservations about hip-hop movies...

I haven't bothered with a dance/hip hop movie since that MTV movie...what was it called?

If you're going to watch Crash, just be lenient during the first half. It's kind of sucky until the middle, then it totally redeems itself and ends up kick@$$

'Crash' ...ya' date=' i know...hey, it was good[/quote']

Is it? How about "Hustle & Flow"? Do you know anything about that one? I have reservations about hip-hop movies...

I haven't bothered with a dance/hip hop movie since that MTV movie...what was it called?

If you're going to watch Crash, just be lenient during the first half. It's kind of sucky until the middle, then it totally redeems itself and ends up kick@$$

Thx. I'll check it out. Terrence Howard did get nominated for a Golden Globe, so he should be OK. He's no Keanu Reeves, though...

Just got a DVD about a guy who gets booted from a forum and returns with a new identity. It's called "Who are you kidding?".

I think I've seen this before though... :cyclops:

c4 :p

Just got a DVD about a guy who gets booted from a forum and returns with a new identity. It's called "Who are you kidding?".

I'm sorry, but I don't seem to understand you. Were you referring to me?

No. Not at all.

c4 B)

No. Not at all.

c4 B)

Then was it to me? Or NiteShdw?

No. Not at all.

c4 B)

Then was it to me? Or NiteShdw?

Not you. Niteshdw? Hahahahahha...no.

I'm not telling :cyclops:

Back on topic: I also just got Our Man Flint - 1966 & In Like Flint - 1967. Both movies star James Coburn and both are spy spoofs. Some people might find them rather dated but I still enjoy them. Picked them up for $9.00 each.

c4 B)

I believe I remember you from the summer of 2005, c4evap, when I did most of my posting here. Here's my old avatar again. ring a bell? I was not booted. My priorities were with my schooling. Now that I'm almost done with it, I have some more free time, so I can come back again (at least until my frantic real-life job search begins this summer). I don't want there to be any animosity here, but I just felt like I had to clear the air. No worries.

I believe I remember you from the summer of 2005' date=' c4evap, when I did most of my posting here. Here's my old avatar again. ring a bell? I was not booted. My priorities were with my schooling. Now that I'm almost done with it, I have some more free time, so I can come back again (at least until my frantic real-life job search begins this summer). I don't want there to be any animosity here, but I just felt like I had to clear the air. No worries.[/quote']

Jeez dude...I said it wasn't you and I meant that.

IT'S NOT YOU! I SWEAR!

Girl Scout's honor - cross my fingers and hope to die - swear on my mother's grave, etc...

c4 B)