Season 10 Finale Spoilers

superman9595

The Ori will be around for a while. They wouldn't waste a season building up a new villian only to put them away (either for good or temporarily) just yet. Now Replicators allying with Ori, that'd be cool. But afaik after the destruction of RepliCarter they had pretty much destroyed all Replicators, unless theres a small batch hidden some place...

Surely that's the whole point of the replicators - like those silly bugs - or xenomorphs/zombies etc.

Their persistence - so long as one remains, they're a threat.

But to be honest - not buying an Ori/Replicator alliance.

The Replicators don't do alliances, there's only one instance of them doing anything other than just rolling in and multiplying and it's not as if the Ori have anything that they particularly want (i.e. the tech to stop them getting destroyed) and really, there's no reason the Ori would be interested in the replicators because they're outwith the control of the Ori.

So unless you're going to back this up with some evidence - don't turn this into a house of lies.

If the Replicators came back, they would be at war with the Ori to get their technology, not ally with them. That's what they do: swarm towards whoever has the most advanced hardware. Of course, if Jack could come up with a weapon when he had access to the Ancient database, then so could the Ori since they're evil Ancients. It's possible, I guess, that the Ori could then reprogram the Replicators to fight for them, but I wouldn't bet money on this happening.

What do you guys mean "pull a voyager" ?

Episode (two parter) of Star Trek Voyager. It was a more key episode as it changed up the cast and ultimately the feel of the show.

Janeway made a deal with the Borg, they struck an alliance. Sadly after this the show was really considered subpar by most Trek fans. The new female character was simply there as a ratings plow, the best enemy in the show was reduced to a minor threat at best, and there was simply no bouncing back from it.

We don't wanna see SG-1 (or Atlantis) do this. The Replicators are Stargate's Borg. They can adapt, multiply, they are the most formidable opponent aside from any race that is Ascended. If they "pull a Voyager" to shake things up or whatever, I think it will spell the downfall for the show :(

I foresee the Replicators coming back eventually. After all, if I'm not mistaken, they've only been destroyed in the Milky Way Galaxy by opening all the Stargates and using the Ancient device. Maybe a few Replicators survived in the Galaxy of Ida or somewhere else. Who knows? But an alliance with the Ori? No, I don't think so... The Ori need people to worship them. The Replicators want to kill everyone. For the same reason, I don't see a Wraith-Ori alliance coming...

• 3 months later...

Personally... I'd like to see the Wraith coming to our galaxy and meeting the ORI... who gets pissed off at the Wraith for not worshipping them.

While The Replicators finally get their forces together and lauch a 2nd assault.

Btw... you guys DO know that there r 2 types of replicators.

The 1 built by the Ancients... n the standard ones.

Major Spoiler incomming...

Don't Read if you want !

Mid season 10, this happens

With the white hair, a pale face, and milky eyes of a transformed Prior, it is Daniel Jackson

Source: the best, one and only http://gateworld.net/sg1/s10/10x8.shtml