MPAA in trouble.......

VonHelton

MPAA admits to unauthorized movie copying

1/24/2006 11:52:04 AM, by Eric Bangeman

What happens when an organization that is best known for inveighing against the unauthorized copying of movies gets caught doing exactly that? The Motion Picture Association of America was caught with its pants down, admitting to making unauthorized copies of the documentary This Film Is Not Yet Rated in advance of this week's Sundance Film Festival.

More...

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060124-6036.html

:o :o :o :o

ive tried finding other news sources on this subject so hard telling if its true. plus we all know how most media is bias to corprates and govs. could be no other news service wants to cover this issue. should the torrent sites go to a actual court hearing they should have a lawyer investigate this if the MPAA isnt already trying to cover this issue up. and thus be a waste of time for a legal service to look into.

This is nothing, site I frequent regularly sees things getting posted 3-4 times in the space of a month.

And those noobs, the bright shiny look in their dull unintelligent eyes. If I had a conscience, well I'd consider thinking it was anything other than utterly justified.