new trek?

david3uk

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prehaps we could have continue where mirror mirror left off?, either that or a section 31 take on the trek universe., prehaps have a 31 cell on a starship and the captain dosen't know about, so we have two groups of main charicters the senoir officers and the 31 crew (some charicters could be in both groups).

remember DS9 did really well primarally because it was alot darker than the previous treks, lets be aventurous and go where no trek has gone before

I have to agree with jhug666 - those ideas are great :D

Cbosdell - as to finishing Enterprise - that might be a good idea as well - the stories you made up in your Season 5 thread were really good and i think they would make a good climax to the series...

Let it have the break its having.... didnt do it any harm in the 70's/80's. ;)

Ah.....Someone else who swallowed the propaganda, hook, line & sinker.

There is no "break".......Star Trek is dead, not on holiday!

:stare:

Star Trek never dies!

Admirable, but not very realistic, I'm afraid......Paruse the archives on this board for more information.

When u think about it, he's almost right, i man if they keep making crapy stuff like enterprise.....who's gona want to watch trek anymore?

humm yesss what you need is something original and cool... i duno say....

flying motor-cycles...............................

........................d'oh!! ;p

When u think about it' date=' he's almost right, i man if they keep making crapy stuff like enterprise.....who's gona want to watch trek anymore?[/quote']

There was nothing wrong with Season 4 of Enterprise......

:stare: :stare: :stare:

Star Trek never dies!

Admirable, but not very realistic, I'm afraid......Paruse the archives on this board for more information.

that is such a pesamistic view, ok enterprise wasn't the most glorious trek ever but TOS had a really bad run the first time it was shown so lets not get down in the dumps.

so long as people still love TOS,Voyager, TNG and DS9 trek will endure.

to qoute dumbledore from HP and the chamer of secrets " i have only truely left, when none are loyal to me"

the same is true of trek my friends and considoring the number of people who watch trek, own dvds or go convetions i say its pretty far from being dead yet, just cos ENT wasn't as good as it could have been

What I mean by saying Trek never dies is much what jhug said... and more.

People make fan-films such as Star Trek: New Voyages and Star Trek: Hidden Frontier... the list goes on.

There are plenty books. Plenty fanfiction-stories. And I'm still watching Star Trek. I've just begun re-watching Enterprise, and I'll then watch TOS and try to mix it so I'm watching it "stardate by stardate" with TNG, DS9 and Voy.

Trek will never die as long as there are nerds like me around to appreciate what's been made, and what will be made.

Bring on something like DS9 - Phase II. There's still so much to explore there: the Prophets' date=' the Founders... I hear the latest DS9 books are great.[/quote']

believe me they are!! some new charicters some old, but still great. won't spoil the plot for you but they carry one where the show left off

also people who like trek are not nerds by definition, my friends and i like trek but we have social lives too!!! hell half the teachers at my school are into it. It spawns (along with other sci-fi) forums like this whose members debate non-sci-fi topics as well.

be proud 4 liking sci-fi