check this out

maverick

haha This was posted in another forum I frequent. Quite entertaining.

It was determined there that your processor speed partially determines how fast the squares move. (Someone who had two different computers was able to do much better on a slower one)

What kind of comp are you on?

my comp.

i am maverick

been to top gun already

gettin to 16 is easy. move the box down as your first move, then put it in the top left hand corner until you HAVE to move it.

that should get you to about 16:D

I tried what you said maverick and it only brings me to about 9 seconds...

Which leads me to believe that your 98 seconds would only be about 30 seconds on my computer or even less...

How did I get to this: since the game gets more difficult the faster it gets: 98/(16/9)² ~ 30....

I'm guessing your computer is kinda slow in comparison to ours, you cheater! :cyclops:

Anyway 30 seconds is still a lot better than my score which I really cannot break... I tried 10 times for sure... Or maybe I just suck... :D

It's hard to compare when the difficulty is that much different between computers...

I just treid on my GF's laptop with the CPU fixed at 800MHz and I didn't really notice much difference... So either you're on a terribly slow computer, or something else is going on... The corner thingy was 11 seconds on my GF's laptop with cpu @ 800...

actually, my computer is probably no different from yours and i agree, on loking again 9 secons is more accurate.

but get this, this afternoon i got 98 secs.

our computers go at the same speed. after a few goes i realised that if you start to follow the 'enemy' blocks it can keep you out of trouble

....and i will try not to be offended that no-one believes me and thinks my computer is inferior:D

46 is the best I've done so far. I think the game is definitely different based on system performance.

There are times where the game will slow down to a crawl then suddenly whip back into lightning fast mode.

They should make it so touching the sides doesn't count aganist you, there are times when you get kinda of cornered but could squeeze by if you touched a side.

shouldn't it stop after 120 sec== 2mins???

anywho which block do you follow!!!

lol :)

whichever

i think the first one was the shorter of the rectangles at about 30 secs probably. but dont follow the same one all the time, be ready to change