No quiero un pelicula de Star Trek sobre el pasado

bearoso

A mi, me gustaria ver cualquir pelica que sea de Star Trek. Es mejor ver una mala que ninguna, no cres? Siento que Enterprise tenia la capacidad de ser una programa buena. Yo queria ver la fundacion del Federation. De modo.

Solo espero que los que hagan la proxima pelicula de Star Trek la hagan en el espiritu de Star Trek y no el de Hollywood, si me entiendes.

Para los que no entienden el espanol, chupa tu moco. No se si eso se traslada bien.

Vind ik ook hoor, ik ben het er helemaal mee eens roflmao.gif

I'm sorry, it was not my intention to bother, but i think this a star trek web site and their members should think according to the philosophy of this tv series I never seen a character of star trek rejecting a race to be different thank you Rear Admiral TFMF your comment expressed the most better style of star trek

A mi, me gustaria ver cualquir pelica que sea de Star Trek. Es mejor ver una mala que ninguna, no cres? Siento que Enterprise tenia la capacidad de ser una programa buena. Yo queria ver la fundacion del Federation. De modo.

Solo espero que los que hagan la proxima pelicula de Star Trek la hagan en el espiritu de Star Trek y no el de Hollywood, si me entiendes.

Para los que no entienden el espanol, chupa tu moco. No se si eso se traslada bien.

Vind ik ook hoor, ik ben het er helemaal mee eens roflmao.gif

Ja vind ik ook :P

I'm sorry, it was not my intention to bother, but i think this a star trek web site and their members should think according to the philosophy of this tv series I never seen a character of star trek rejecting a race to be different thank you Rear Admiral TFMF your comment expressed the most better style of star trek

welcome amigo:D

We have people joining this forum from all over the world - bound to be a few people who can't speak English... Should be tollerent! :)

i appreciate and accept this but it's kind of hard to have a multi-language debate cos people don't know what other people are saying.

prehaps a new sub-forum should be created for non-english debates, i am but a relative newcomer to the scene here at niteshdw but i suggest that we keep the majority of posts in english to save time when responding and to avoid misunderstandings created by inacurate translations and the subtle naunces that never translate into another language.

We have people joining this forum from all over the world - bound to be a few people who can't speak English... Should be tollerent! :)

i appreciate and accept this but it's kind of hard to have a multi-language debate cos people don't know what other people are saying.

prehaps a new sub-forum should be created for non-english debates....

hear hear

i like that idea.

can there be a geordie forum?

Guest c4evap
Fleet Admiral NiteShdw I also think it. but i like the captain Kathryn Janeway and i think she can be a good comander of the new crew of the star ship enterprise ncc1701e in a new movie

Oh man...I like this person :D :D :D

Janeway gets my vote!

c4 B)