s/w/human/m seeking s/o/Ferengi/f

StarSkunk

Okay, first of all GeneralLee, that just disgusting. You're disgusting. Why did you post that? Edit: aha, I see it's been deleted.

@StarSkunk: You're disgusting too. Why would you want to see naked Ferengi women? That's sick. Maybe I'm just missunderstanding you...

207 - "Rules of Acquisition"

A Ferengi female who has defied the law and disguised herself as a male risks it all when she falls in love with Quark.

323 - "Family Business"

Quark returns to his home planet to confront his mother, who has broken the Ferengi law prohibiting females from earning a profit.

623 - "Profit and Lace"

When Zek's status as the Ferengi Grand Nagus is in jeopardy following his revolutionary ideas about female rights, Quark temporarily changes sexes to prove a point.

And what's up with your topic title? It doesn't match the actual topic at all.

i dont mean to disapoint any eager Cardassians out there. ill change it to feringi. thank you for the Feringi info sir. im strangly compeled to see Quarks sex change some day. General lee's post wasnt a intended long term post , part of a inside joke from the chat room. I too had part in extending to the forum. sorry.

as to wanting to see Feringi women......*lowers head* im a sick man and I need help! if only my government spent money on my mental health needs (like more NASA funding so my Feringi dream may come true someday) insted of some of the other current BS they like to do. thats more crazy then I

Okay' date=' first of all GeneralLee, that just disgusting. You're disgusting. Why did you post that? [b'] Edit:[/b] aha, I see it's been deleted.

@StarSkunk: You're disgusting too. Why would you want to see naked Ferengi women? That's sick. Maybe I'm just missunderstanding you...

I'm shocked by your narrow minded attitude. Did you not learn from Kirk and Riker, and to a lesser extent Picard, that scoring with alien chicks no matter how weird looking is OK? ;)

All I know is, Quark was able to have a fully functional sex change into a Ferengi woman

That right there is enough to make me never want to see a real Ferengi female naked. I love Quark's character but ewwww

Dabo girls on the other hand...

Okay' date=' first of all GeneralLee, that just disgusting. You're disgusting. Why did you post that? [b'] Edit:[/b] aha, I see it's been deleted.

Yea, that killer whale pecker pic I posted was an inside joke from the IRC channel. I removed the post after a few minutes. I'm surprised anyone else even saw it.

And yea, I guess at times, some of us are a bit nutz....

Guest c4evap
All I know is, Quark was able to have a fully functional sex change into a Ferengi woman

That right there is enough to make me never want to see a real Ferengi female naked. I love Quark's character but ewwww

What EP did this happen in?

c4 :thinking:

What EP did this happen in?

c4 :thinking:

DS9 6x23 "Profit and Lace"

The Nagus is kicked off his throne, so he gets one of his few remaining loyal friends in the Ferengi commision to come visit him and his "female" who earns profit, Quark's mother.

I forget what happens but they need another female to do the discussions with this other Ferengi guy that comes to see the Nagus and Moogie, so Bashir turns Quark into a female Ferengi through science. She was called "Lumba"..

It was quite amusing. Especially Quark and Odo hugging each other at the end :p

Guest c4evap

Ok. Thanks. I'll have to download that one. I'm not a big DS9 fan - I've mostly watched the time travel EPs. Sounds like a hoot.

c4 B)