The New Voyages of Voyager

Guest c4evap

Guest c4evap

It is 10 years since Voyager has returned home from the Delta qual. Janeway has been stripped of her command, beaten about the head and shoulders with a large salami and run out of the Alpha quad. She hooks up with Tonya Paris (formally Tom Paris before his sex change) and Tuvok (Tonyas' current lover).

OK storytellers --- take it from here :cyclops:

c4 :p

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c4evap

Joining them on their quest is the time cop Captain Braxton (who is secertly in love with Janeway and has his own ideas on the proper uses of salami).

Entering the Beta quad (in a retrofitted decomissioned USS Voyager) they discover a ________________________

Guest c4evap

Captain Braxton decides it's salami time and begins chasing Janeway all over the lower decks. Hearing the rukus (not to mention Janeways giggles) - Tuvok sets off to investigate leaving Tonya Paris alone with her ________

Guest c4evap

who should show up but Q! Dressed in a jet black tux with rear-end cutouts and an extra large cod-piece. "Where is my sweet Janeway" he bellowed while unfurling a rather large nazi flag with a most strange white sticky stain on the outer edge. "I've got a little surprise for her" he intoned and reached into his pocket and produced a miniture Neelix dressed like a ___________

c4 :stare:

Guest c4evap

consumed over 30 tabs of LSD (or LDS if you ask Kirk) and was firing phasers at a Borg vessel that has suddenly appeared from a worm hole. "Take that you basturds" she yelled as she _______________

Don't forget the obligatory transporter accident/nebula/planet/star that causes one or more of the crew to mutant or merge together or alter their DNA.

Tonya and Tuvok, lovers merged in a transporter beem into Tunya

Guest c4evap

uh...guys...we're supposed to be doing a story here...

Commenters not needed please...future off topic remarks will be dealt with severly :cyclops:

OK. Someone please pick up the story.

c4 B)

consumed over 30 tabs of LSD (or LDS if you ask Kirk) and was firing phasers at a Borg vessel that has suddenly appeared from a worm hole. "Take that you basturds" she yelled as she
mooned them. The Borg vessel exploded into a million pieces.

"That's quite a moon you've got there," remarked Q, in admiration, as he entered the bridge, having finally managed to tear himself away from his irate spouse.

"Q? Are you here, or am I hallucinating again," exclaimed the startled Janeway, pulling the bottom half of her uniform back up.

"Oh, you don't have to get dressed on my account," said Q, with a suggestive leer.

"Did you explode that Borg ship or did I?"

Q shrugged. "Same difference." Taking a step closer to Janeway, he said, "Now, where were was I?" He then

Guest c4evap

morphed into Rodney Dangerfield and did 45 minutes of side splitting jokes until Janeway lay helpless on the floor giggling and occasionally throwing up. Meanwhile, circling a distant moon, was a Ferengi freighter carrying the lizard offspring of Janeway and (the former) Tom Paris. It's commander, ___________________ was searching for ___________________

c4 :cyclops:

morphed into Rodney Dangerfield and did 45 minutes of side splitting jokes until Janeway lay helpless on the floor giggling and occasionally throwing up. Meanwhile, circling a distant moon, was a Ferengi freighter carrying the lizard offspring of Janeway and (the former) Tom Paris. It's commander, Greedy Guts (GG, for short), was searching for legendary lost treasure of the Alpha quadrant, which consisted of ten million bricks of gold pressed latinum that had been lost along with the entire ship and crew of the Alphalon. GG had been distracted from his quest however, by the promise of salavage from the now destroyed Borg ship, and he now began to troll for any pieces of value that might remain. Finding nothing of interest, he then turned his attention to the abandoned Klingon ships.

"Arg!" he exclaimed, rubbing his hands together lustily. "What a haul this will make." He then

Guest c4evap

sent a subspace message to his secret benefactor (the notorious Commander Troy) informing him of his find. "I can't be bothered with this tripe now" bellowed Troy, "I have the entire MPAA cabinet here and we are busy making plans to crush the NiteShdw's once and for all!" OMG thought GG, the NiteShdw's! Just the though of those Torrent riders sent deep shivers up his curved spine as he remembered his first encounter with them that had almost led to his demise. He had been cruising the Alpha quad looking for likely slaves and had come upon ________________

a snickers bar he dropped sown the back of the couch, god only knows how long ago.

glancing furtively left then right to make sure he was unobserved he gave it a sniff and began the tortuous process of unsticking bits of the wrapper from the nougat and peanut centre, when suddenly..........

he was awakened from this dream by the proximity alarm, as his ship was being boarded by the dreaded torrent rider commandoes, loaded for bear, and taking out the crew by the dozen as they searched the ship for contraband DVDs. "Those bloody pirates!" exlaimed GG.

"What was that?"

"Oh, sorry, Commander Troy," said GG, contritely. "I didn't mean to depress the comlink button at that point."

"Stop daydreaming, hurry up and tell me what you want!"

"Well," GG began, . . .