Scientology

MrDad

science treating the study of science?? with science?

biology is a modern scientific appoach treating about "life"

but the science of Life itself?? are they inmortals already? who possess it really... I ask and I made silence...

Don't get me wrong I see scientology as a new religious or philosophycal wave taking shape... my point is ...when I analize the word scientology I found the greek's wise paradoxia "SCIENTIA SUMA SCIENTIAS" embedded into an elaborated nonsense junction of words, or sofism...although it is reasonable to think that the perfect variety is formed with the perfect unity... but makes me ask me this question:

Do they know what they re talking about?

Like If I started a movement called the "biobiology" or "deathdeathology"  :p

So called "science" is plenty of this things, the last thing I would need is to repeat a word twice to say a nonsense, by example: to call my pet I would have to say: "come here dogdog" so dog is not the word dog anymore but you would have to say the scientology word "dogdog"- 

It's more like insulting twice using a same word to make it sound a nonsene with more sense, at least sounds like that to my "non infalibilis" but still not so doomed intelligence rightright??  ;) scientology?? ya-ya sure-sure! will be my answer  :D ( I'm  not denying that it may  work for lotz of other ppl but in my present opinion, they  need a to use their "dictionaryofdictionary"... but they are free to try of course , a word without meaning and not a koan? pls don't insult my "dumbness" so hard :) because, even the meaningless words are talking letter by letter of it's  own nature...)

"Pure Science is the antidote to absurd beliefs and disbeliefs...

and so...

Pure Faith is allways the antidote to materialistic science's anthems and blasphemies".-

- Doc Strekge -

[br]Posted on: November 15, 2007, 02:58:41 AM

errata 1st line of the body of the message

it must be read "Wich science??" instead of "with science"[br]Posted on: November 15, 2007, 03:03:03 AM

Oops! ...talking about english spelling infalibility it's Which, rectifying....(I'ts funny how a little error can take you down from your  "apotheosis" moment when writing, so am human again because of spelling  :p )

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can click the modify.gifModify link on the top right of your post to edit and fix your post. :)

Don't get me wrong I see scientology as a new religious or philosophycal wave taking shape

I wouldn't call scientology 'new'. It's been around almost as long as most religions (If not longer than that), but may not always have been called the same.

Ok, I'm no expert (And may have no idea what I'm saying). I think such a broad term as "scientology" is used because science is in everything. In religion, physics, computing, life... I don't think anyone could study scientology, it's just a very general term.

Thank you, certainly I should find that link of a handy rubber use when posting  :D

And yes you are right TFMF there's nothing truly new under the sun.

Indeed is not new, as a little kid I remember an interesting and a fascinating experience to look up and see  the moon, well the first times it looks so incredible, so "new"  :) but then you grow and u get used to and becomes boring  until one hears something about some event called total eclipse of sun  :) but after that even an eclipse is not anymore a  new thing for us. the Halley comet is older than my whole genealogical tree but is was something "new" to watch in the middle 80s. ::)  so the axiom "nihil novum sub sole" is a quite right axiom again. Only Truth is the true "new" thing  from instant to instant.but it never varies, we are who change by experiencing it in a direct way.