Series crossover?

MrDad

It's not crystal clear, but that certainly does appear to be a Firefly class ship to me. This from the beginning of the scene in the pilot where Roslyn is in the Drs office waiting for her diagnosis, just after Adama tells Tighe to cut Starbuck a break.

firefly.jpg

Got this from Wikipedia.org

"The CGI visual effects of the Battlestar series are created by the effects company ZOIC. As homage to their previous work on Joss Whedon's Firefly, the Firefly-class transport ship Serenity can be briefly seen flying overhead early in the miniseries at time index 14:06. This was the primary vehicle from the science fiction show Firefly and later in the film Serenity. "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

naw its there in the UK release of the mini series i showed my little brother it this morning (lol i tricked him into watching half of the miniseries by avoiding answering him when he asked how long an episode was on for lol)

i read up on that a bit and wat i read was that it was just a april fools gag.......is this correct???

Don't think so..... note pics above :)

It was featured on a lot of sites/forums well before April fools day.

...Unless it's an april fools gag from years ago :)

I found the Pictures here

• 1 month later...

True... but it would be interesting to have that crossover since SERENITY doesn't have any aliens either.

The Firefly timeline could be the corresponding timeline with BSG when they finally reach Earthspace.

Heck... it could even be SERENITY that makes contact with thm.