New Life Found!

VonHelton

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?? I did not get this info from any website. I have never heard of Hagbard Celine. I have no reason to be dishonest. And I am not tring to make believers out of anyone. And drinking Drano will kill you.. LOL. I'm not a weirdo. I just have learned a few things in my years. I'll share more as it comes to mind.

Well, every ancient writing I've studied says we went to Mars from here, not the other way 'round........

So, I guess I'll need more convincing.

:stare: :stare: :stare:

Ahh no worries. And no we havn't been back to Mars since we left. Also I don't smoke. Not even cigs. But I'll answer any question as best I can.

I smoke cigs........Not sure what that has to do with Mars, though.

Every ancient text I've read says we went to Mars from here......

You say the opposite. Both of us can't be right, I don't think, unless we're referring to different groups of people.

Tell me about the pyramids of Cydonia. Who built them?

:stare:

We humans built them. They and the face are remains that we intentionally left. Thats why the face is facing upwards. It was to be a welcome sign. But the pyramids are tens of thousands of years old. And the face also.

These can only be viewed from space as well.......They seem to refute your theory. Why write things that can only be seen from space if you have no intention of going back to space??

nasca1.jpg

http://www.envasion.net/2003/nasca.html

More References:

http://dudeman.net/siriusly/ac/naz.shtml

The nasca lines don't have any bearing on our history. Even though we have a history on Mars there was a small population of humanlike people on Earth already. These include most of what is today called the native peoples and aborigonies and such. These peoples populated the Earth at the time of Mars' evacuation. And were witness to our arival. The nasca lines are a mix of an anticipation of a new arival (which never came) and a mix of the constallations as the nasca peoples saw them. As we never spoke of our history, we could not totally stop the stories of visitation and arrival that flowed thru the years of native peoples.

The nasca lines are a mix of an anticipation of a new arival (which never came) and a mix of the constallations as the nasca peoples saw them.

So......

How did you get from Mars to here??

lol perhaps he posted 20 times a day at nites and proppelled himself with his forum posting all the way to earth..

Ok, my joke was stupid ..... just dont laugh at me :p

We got here with a space ship. How else would we have gotten here? We had the capability of space flight. Much as we do today. Once it was realized that Mars was a failing home due to our treatment of it we had little choice in moving to Earth. And we were very lucky to find such a suitable home so close. I don't know what the ship looked like. Or how long the trip took.

We got here with a space ship. How else would we have gotten here? We had the capability of space flight. Much as we do today. Once it was realized that Mars was a failing home due to our treatment of it we had little choice in moving to Earth. And we were very lucky to find such a suitable home so close. I don't know what the ship looked like. Or how long the trip took.

Is this a new religion? or faith?

Or is this fact?

If its fact, gimmie some evidence; hard evidence B)

religion? Nope. Fact? Yup. Hard evidence? Doubtfull. Since all this happened a very long time ago, and before we got here we made the decision to hide the evidence from our future so that we could not repeat our mistakes. But the links do exist. And the future will reveal the full truth.

religion? Nope. Fact? Yup. Hard evidence? Doubtfull. Since all this happened a very long time ago' date=' and before we got here we made the decision to hide the evidence from our future so that we could not repeat our mistakes. But the links do exist. And the future will reveal the full truth.[/quote']

Ok, you guys were human........So who the hell is Ol' Lizard Breath" (Quetzekotl)?

.....An enemy of yours?

An enemy of ours?

:o

Some dude with mondo bad indigestion?

(Eating humans can't be good for digestion, you know.....)

:p

......And why would a lizard be covered in feathers? Or is that part just symbology?

......And who are the Greys? Those bugg-eyed, praying mantis looking dudes? And why are they abducting our people, destroying our crops, mutilating our livestock, and royally pissing me off??

:mad:

So......

How did you get from Mars to here??

lol perhaps he posted 20 times a day at nites and proppelled himself with his forum posting all the way to earth..

Ok, my joke was stupid ..... just dont laugh at me :p

Sound familiar. Someone that posts 20 times a day.