Kirk vs. Picard...

MrDad

Guest c4evap

I would have liked to see Picard in the MU. I always wondered why TNG and Voyager didn't "stumble" into the MU at one point or another. TOS, DS9 and even ENT did.

c4 B)

I would have liked to see Picard in the MU. I always wondered why TNG and Voyager didn't "stumble" into the MU at one point or another. TOS, DS9 and even ENT did.

c4 B)

I think Voyager kinda did it with Living Witness - but of course that still wasn't MU - a TNG MU ep would have been great :rolleyes:

Guest c4evap

c4 B)

I think Voyager kinda did it with Living Witness - but of course that still wasn't MU - a TNG MU ep would have been great :rolleyes:

Yeah...the Living Witness EP came kinda close though. I loved seeing Janeway like that. All evil and whatnot. Fun stuff! :D

And I agree - a TNG MU EP would have been great. Picard shooting from the hip. Riker not getting any. Worf acting like a puta...etc... :p

c4 B)

Picard.

While Kirk would be ruthless and even go further with his "fire now never ask questions" semi persona, Picard would come up with some truly diabolical stuff. Just when you think you've seen the envelope pushed, Picard would take it ten steps further ;)

It would be Troi's human side that would make her so ruthless. Doubtful the MU version of Betazed had people so hostile as humans. They'd go crazy knowing each others plotting if they were.

hmmm, I wonder if Deanna's mom had any luck with Picard in the MU?