Villainy is running rampant

gjnave

Wow.. the villainy runs deeper than I thought.. . other of my threads have *mysteriously* disappeared.

Funny... *takes of his villain hat and puts on a sherlock homes one* .. there were NO threads missing before I walked into Mos Eisley... THEN... one thread disappears.. THEN TFMF makes a rahter suspicious remark about how threads are dissappearing "into the shadows"... THEN more threads disappear.

I think the evidence is clear. C4evap is deleting the threads. (Leans back into the shadows with a bubble gum pipe in his mouth)

Or completely pointless, a blatant attack on another site member or group or even something that the site shouldn't condone, or to be seen to condone.

Conspiracy!!!!

WOW .. This IS good. I should have came here sooner.

Guest c4evap
Wow.. the villainy runs deeper than I thought.. . other of my threads have *mysteriously* disappeared.

Funny... *takes of his villain hat and puts on a sherlock homes one* .. there were NO threads missing before I walked into Mos Eisley... THEN... one thread disappears.. THEN TFMF makes a rahter suspicious remark about how threads are dissappearing "into the shadows"... THEN more threads disappear.

I think the evidence is clear. C4evap is deleting the threads. (Leans back into the shadows with a bubble gum pipe in his mouth)

EDIT: Mod Rant removed

THREAD LOCKED

c4 :thinking: