UDP vs. HTTP What the hell

katerina

Discussion about Trackers isnt allowed?

Its not like Niteshdw is responsible for what other people say..

but i guess american laws are fracked up :thinking:

<3 legal immunity in sweden

If Niteshdw is seen supporting any kind of torrent activity then he's going to get into more trouble than he already is, but keep it up, it'll give us a good reason to ban you.

And no, I'm not a nice person. I don't care if you think I'm mean or harsh, you either fall in line or like BorisP and theaveng we make you history. And so far, people pushing the line about torrent talk is starting to get on my nerves just as much as useless spam threads do.

It's doing more harm that good and if you can't see that we don't want you here.

Please refer all complaints to the bottom line of my signature.

Discussion about Trackers isnt allowed?

Its not like Niteshdw is responsible for what other people say..

but i guess american laws are fracked up :thinking:

<3 legal immunity in sweden

If Niteshdw is seen supporting any kind of torrent activity then he's going to get into more trouble than he already is, but keep it up, it'll give us a good reason to ban you.

And no, I'm not a nice person. I don't care if you think I'm mean or harsh, you either fall in line or like BorisP and theaveng we make you history. And so far, people pushing the line about torrent talk is starting to get on my nerves just as much as useless spam threads do.

It's doing more harm that good and if you can't see that we don't want you here.

Please refer all complaints to the bottom line of my signature.

Sorry i missed this thread......I wont talk about torrents anymore OK In fact im going to move it to it's proper place so others can get the drift instead of deleting the whole thread. whups i guess i cant do that.......Moderators yank this over to Rura Penthe or delete the topic. Thanks!