Best Star Trek actor?

Antipodean

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

brett spinner.. like its not as if his role demanded alot of emotion, but he should a unique struggle within a machine searching to be more human.. i mean how many parts have there been like that, so he had to completely make the character him self and i thought it was fantastic.. and when playing noonian sung, he was great.. it showed him as an actor who can play a character extremely well without emotion(not an easy task i imagine as people do rely on emotions to interact) and the complete opposite, a suppressed scientist with a goal of perfection limited by his surroundings. [he was a lunatic] ahaha

I think it's a shame Spiner hasn't gone on to do anything more than Trek - I think that Data is such a memorable character that he'll likely never truly escape his shadow (plus he's not aged very well). Which is a shame, as Data/Lore/Suung - he showed a good range.

very true.. do you know if he does any theater work like Stewert?? ive seen him in a few shows with some leading roles (though i cant remember them on spot)

HEREs a list, theres a few headliners. remeber when he was in independance day as the crazy scientist at area 51, and they wouldn't let him out. good times lol.

Guest c4evap
He was also a crazy scientist in Phenemenon... and Threshold.

Yes, and don't forget he played a "frazzled" scientist in "Independence Day" as well. Got strangled by an alien.

c4 :D

yeah, but still the winders of make up can do many things.. i reckon on the silver screen they could get him lookin mid 30s again easy..ahaha. yeah hes had heeps of minor roles but never any thing extremly front man type movies that i can call of the top of my head.. wat about thresh hold? was that a major role?