I need to be able to reply to Rura Penthe forum!

katerina

very upset that im not trusted as an adult here! I would never say anything super political unless i cleared it with the moderators thanks!

I cant edit the title maybe it was me because of a few glasses of VINO regardless dears i want more posting privys here! I will not cause niteshadow any undue harm! Believe me i can actually help besides i look great in a short skirt at Court!!!! Judges love it...You just know this gal makes herself fine as possible for the presiding JUDGE muhahahahaha.............

smiles at Katerina. you can edit the topic by clickin edit on the line with the topic on :)

I trust you as an adult and dont know what you mean by that or who said what when.

Judges sure are funny creatures but as there is an increasing number of female judges you cant rely on it too much but certainly a tidy and attractive figure cuts sway with a judge male or female :)

Uhm, more posting priviliges? As far as I can tell, you allready have the same as nearly everybody else on the forum (save some mods).

Nobody can reply to topics in the Rura Penthe sub-section. It was created to display the kind of threads that are 'unwanted' on this board... It only holds topics that are permanently locked.

Nobody can reply to topics in the Rura Penthe sub-section. It was created to display the kind of threads that are 'unwanted' on this board... It only holds topics that are permanently locked.

Poor little topics. It's so sad to be unwanted. :(

;)

smiles at Katerina. you can edit the topic by clickin edit on the line with the topic on :)

I trust you as an adult and dont know what you mean by that or who said what when.

Judges sure are funny creatures but as there is an increasing number of female judges you cant rely on it too much but certainly a tidy and attractive figure cuts sway with a judge male or female :)

Imjust drunk guys JESUS hopefully i dont get in any trouble!

Uhm, more posting priviliges? As far as I can tell, you allready have the same as nearly everybody else on the forum (save some mods).

Ok that sounds reasonable enough to me! So it's sort of a wasteland.....So what happens the posts are deleted after a certain number of days? Why not just delete them permanently......I ask to many questions dont I :thinking:

Ok that sounds reasonable enough to me! So it's sort of a wasteland.....So what happens the posts are deleted after a certain number of days? Why not just delete them permanently......I ask to many questions dont I :thinking:

Topics there remain for ever - and as TestuoShima said - they aren't deleted cause "It was created to display the kind of threads that are 'unwanted' on this board" And so the topics there give people an idea of what's not wanted here :)

Guest Mrthumps

Topics there remain for ever - and as TestuoShima said - they aren't deleted cause "It was created to display the kind of threads that are 'unwanted' on this board" And so the topics there give people an idea of what's not wanted here :)

and also gives the rest of us something to laugh at when the humanoids and/or rubes and/or trolls act up. ;)

Hey Revenge of the Cyberman was to cool I cant wait for the conclusion. Season 2 of the new Dr. looks alot better then the first season. My only complaint so far is that he should have kept K-9.

Just an ethought but arent the trolls usually unregistered guests? There's a reason why there not registering. Also who are the most famous trolls on Niteshadow, what incidents happened that created there troll status? I dont get it the forums about sci-fi what pleasure can trolls possibly derive from that. Or is it an ongoing swordfight with certain members of the administration?

Well anyway im gearing up for Lost so everyone have a good night and dont beat the trolls to a pulp tonight....after all there people also even if there scorned across the interweb.......Poor trolls :( btw C4 is like the official troll spotter and killer at Niteshadow they seem to break themselves going up against her and come back for more it's really fascinating.

Hey Revenge of the Cyberman was to cool I cant wait for the conclusion. Season 2 of the new Dr. looks alot better then the first season. My only complaint so far is that he should have kept K-9.

Just an ethought but arent the trolls usually unregistered guests? There's a reason why there not registering. Also who are the most famous trolls on Niteshadow, what incidents happened that created there troll status? I dont get it the forums about sci-fi what pleasure can trolls possibly derive from that. Or is it an ongoing swordfight with certain members of the administration?

Well anyway im gearing up for Lost so everyone have a good night and dont beat the trolls to a pulp tonight....after all there people also even if there scorned across the interweb.......Poor trolls :( btw C4 is like the official troll spotter and killer at Niteshadow they seem to break themselves going up against her and come back for more it's really fascinating.

Yeah - what drives these trolls....

well anyway - if you look in Rura Penthe you'll see many topics - mainly by users like Theaveng or BorisP - they all have common opinions and they often go too far in expressing them

And yes - Rise of the Cybermen was cool :p

well anyway - if you look in Rura Penthe you'll see many topics - mainly by users like Theaveng or BorisP - they all have common opinions and they often go too far in expressing them

I seriously doubt BorisP left niteshadow. That's probably just a ploy on his part because he was on the verge of being banned. Im sure he's still sneaking about just waiting for an oppurtunity to start another controversial subject.

I seriously doubt BorisP left niteshadow. That's probably just a ploy on his part because he was on the verge of being banned. Im sure he's still sneaking about just waiting for an oppurtunity to start another controversial subject.

Yeah - and of course guests can post in the Blog section so he could be posting there and we wouldn't know - his oppinions have cluttered up Rura Penthe quite a bit... (those that weren't deleted entirely that is)

Im searching around the blog for Boris during commercials of Lost. So far i havent seen anyone that resmbles him. Still after reading some of his stuff he's an interesting charachter although a bit gruff for my liking. Im not sure what drives these people there has to be a logical explanation.

Guest c4evap

I'd be more than willing to bet my house that you are correct!

Yeah - and of course guests can post in the Blog section so he could be posting there and we wouldn't know - his oppinions have cluttered up Rura Penthe quite a bit... (those that weren't deleted entirely that is)

I do believe it was he posting all the negative crap on the blog. The sentence structure, syntax and attitude matched Borisp to a T!

c4 :thinking: