I need to be able to reply to Rura Penthe forum!

katerina

I seriously doubt BorisP left niteshadow. That's probably just a ploy on his part because he was on the verge of being banned. Im sure he's still sneaking about just waiting for an oppurtunity to start another controversial subject.

I'd be more than willing to bet my house that you are correct!

Yeah - and of course guests can post in the Blog section so he could be posting there and we wouldn't know - his oppinions have cluttered up Rura Penthe quite a bit... (those that weren't deleted entirely that is)

I do believe it was he posting all the negative crap on the blog. The sentence structure, syntax and attitude matched Borisp to a T!

c4 :thinking:

Yes i think he's keeping his posts short in an effort to throw off detection. When someone claims there leaving forever it's usually bogus. This sort of behaviour is just part of the trolls gameplan, so they can see if there missed on the forum. Once they get a little attention in the form of people discussing there persona, usually what follows is a grand entrance in the form of a post stating there back! Damn i was reading that elderbear thread and he couldnt figure out what to do with all the BorisP material. Apparently he was quite a busy poster when he was here *cough cough* not that he ever left :rolleyes:

personally i never knew the dude' date=' and really i dont care to. Out with the old in with the new, or something like that. this is a pretty tight community now, or so i think.[/quote'] I agree, obviously Boris liked it here because he found some intellectuals to argue with, something that he couldnt find elsewhere. Perhaps Boris has found a new forum to irritate people. I also could care less about him!

*sigh* One thing that can be said for Theaveng was he wasn't afflicted with the crazies like that guy BorisP... some of his posts were actually good, and NOT related to hats, jewish conspiracies, deformed heads, OR the combination of the three and the unique ability of martial artists to affect them.

Edit: ... but what do I know? I'm an 80-foot tall fire-breathing turtle.

Guest c4evap
BorisP had that crazy idea that too much sex and masturbation caused a person to become deformed. I have no idea where he got that. I'm doing just fine. Him and his kooky ideas

MP-BTN-031%5B1%5D.jpg

Where did you find that picture of Bush?

c4 :p