The irc channel

Arktis

* Now talking on #startrek

* Topic for #startrek is: (#StarTrek)| Niteshdw's blog: http://www.niteshdw.com | Check out the latest addition to the NiteShdw franchise: http://gaming.niteshdw.com/ | Please read the !rules

* Topic for #startrek set by Cool_Cat at Fri Apr 28 15:44:56 2006

hey people

* Not_Kenny sets mode -r Not_Kenny

* You are now known as Arktis

-NickServ- This nickname is registered and protected. If it is your

-NickServ- nick, type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password. Otherwise,

-NickServ- please choose a different nick.

aw, my nick is already taken. :/

* You are now known as Not_Kenny

* Not_Kenny sets mode +r Not_Kenny

* GeneralLee (GeneralLee@Rizon-C0D1B4DE.char.east.verizon.net) has joined #startrek

* Computer gives channel half-operator status to GeneralLee

Hey GeneralLee

well, gee, what a lively bunch.

hi

sup

what's with this channel? is it usually this dead?

* GeneralLee` has quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)

* Not_Kenny pokes #StarTrek with a stick

* Not_Kenny douses #StarTrek in kerosene

* Not_Kenny lights a match

* Not_Kenny drops it on #StarTrek

see? nothing.

yeah... i see the point...

Has it always been like that? Or did it have some kinda golden era that is long since past' date=' leaving some to pine for the days that once were...?[/quote']

Oh yes deffinetly - it was a great channel once but the channel became crap when it became a torrent free chat (And so less people were chatting) and the rules were not enforced

Yeah, basiclly the golden age is over and done with in #startrek. I don't wan't to name any names or anything, but a hand full of jackasses pretty much ruined it for everyone. That, and when the rules WERE enforced, the enforcee would usually report the enforcer to a higher level, and the enforcer would get in trouble. So basiclly the ops got frusterated and all gave up.

Guest Mrthumps
Yeah' date=' basiclly the golden age is over and done with in #startrek. I don't wan't to name any names or anything, but a hand full of jackasses pretty much ruined it for everyone. That, and when the rules WERE enforced, the enforcee would usually report the enforcer to a higher level, and the enforcer would get in trouble. So basiclly the ops got frusterated and all gave up.[/quote']

Seconded based upon the short time I was in there and observed how things went on in the channel.

Guest c4evap
Yeah, basiclly the golden age is over and done with in #startrek. I don't wan't to name any names or anything, but a hand full of jackasses pretty much ruined it for everyone. That, and when the rules WERE enforced, the enforcee would usually report the enforcer to a higher level, and the enforcer would get in trouble. So basiclly the ops got frusterated and all gave up.

Yeah, that's why I stopped going (although I didn't really go to often anyway).

c4 B)