Season 3

Arktis

Guest Mrthumps

October 6 from what I've been told and read.

and yes, you are very very lazy not to look this up yourself.

Ah yes, but you gave me the information anyways. :rolleyes:

I figure I do enough looking-up-of-stuff on my own as it is, seldom asking any real questions. I deserve to be lazy every now and again. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they never simultaniously show a program in two countries at the same time, what the do is america starts around the SEpt oct time and the UK jan, since there can be upto 3 week breaks in the show in america the UK catches upand they both generally finish within a week or 2 of each other

I'm lazy. When the crap is season 3 coming out?

As far as my knowledge goes, yes Mrthumps has good reason, BSG Season 3 will start airing in October and will run continuously for the 20episodes...on the other hand SGA and SG1 will be on hiatus from i beleive October all the way to March...yes 6 months, i know, it will be hell...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay I really need to change my underwear now.

What are you looking at? I've been wearing the same pear of underpants for 3 weeks, I should really change them.

But seriously, it looks like you might be right, if the same can be found somewhere else we can probably confirm this.

TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news surely.

I do feel that I'm already a little overexposed though, kind of like when the Phantom Menace hit the UK. What with the web series, the endless trailers and so on I kind of feel like I've seen it already. But yes, two eps at once is absolutely awsome.