Israel's Soon To Be War

Tenebrae

One of the main reasons i want Canada is because im sick of those motherfuckers talking about how great there economy is when the only reason it's so is because there hanging on the USA's balls 'so to speak' time for Canada to step up to the plate with a legit peace keeping force!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is a valid point Katrina, i feel tho that Canada will chose to remain neautral, from what i've gathered it appears to be european countries that have historically been as neutral as canada that are saying i want in, like spain and portugal whoever it is it will be a multinational force just so long as the big boys ie g8 countries dont get involved it could work imho.

The United States have clearly lost control over Israel. Bush keeps saying that he supports Israel's actions and so on' date=' but I don't buy it. I just think there is not much he can do about it. So he pretends to go along with the latest Israeli madness in order to save face. Then again, who would listen to him after Afghanistan and Iraq?[/quote']

you are saying that WE HAD control over israel? uhmmm... no, we didnt. They are our ally but they make their own moves. We urged them to use caution and not to jump to anything, but we never controled them

Canada makes me sick' date=' they really suck with the 'better then thou' attitude it's time for them to get into the mix like everyone else or just stfu and eat table scraps.[/quote']

LOL- How did Canada come into this? They don't care about Israel. Why should they? It's the U.S. that wants to "spread democracy to the region".

Canada does in essence "eat table scraps". We are far richer in the U.S. If Canadian economy is better (and I don't know that it is) it's because we spend far (too much?) more on military- ours and our allies'.

If other countries benefit from our policies and our being the self-proclaimed World Police, how is that their fault? We're the ones we have the Jesus Complex (thanks for that Bush).

But hey, if you can convince Canada to go and mix it up in the Middle East, be my guest. I certainly won't join the military and fight for our president. Our country, yes- our president, no.

this is avery sticky situation, bieng an egyptian\canadian who lived in egypt for over 15 years now "although not continuoesly" i think i should throw in my 2 cents.

i often hear that westren people thempasize with the palastenians but say that military groups that target the civilians throw shadow over the cause, and almost always the arabs reply that the existance of these groups is isreal's fault, i tend to disagree, the existence of those relegious fanatics is the fault of the arab goverments not for supporting them and not for not stopping them but because all arab governening systems are corrupt, and only look out for thier own good "they here bieng the people in these govenrments the kings and princes and shiekhs depending on which arab country it is" and thus it creates a very frustrated genration that is easily absorbed into such fanatic groups. the only arab country which is mostly democratic is the united ara emirates. a leading technology center in the region which is starting to compete with isreal itself, funny enough it is one of the least arab countries with pertoleum.

the problem is in alot of cases the corruption of arab systems is supported by the US, last month there was a proposal in the a,erican congress to decrease the finiancial support to egypt because over 40 bloggers were arrested for the content they posted, and it almost happend, egyptians and alot of supporters did demonstrations all over the world "albiet small ones" and in front of the congress, but good old republicans stood in the way and the proposal did not pass at a very close tie.

now tell me how do you expect the person who spent 6 month in a maximum security prison while he could have left it after 1 week if it wasnt for america, it is very hard to convince him to distinguish between america and americans.

this is avery sticky situation, bieng an egyptian\canadian who lived in egypt for over 15 years now "although not continuoesly" i think i should throw in my 2 cents.

i often hear that westren people thempasize with the palastenians but say that military groups that target the civilians throw shadow over the cause, and almost always the arabs reply that the existance of these groups is isreal's fault, i tend to disagree, the existence of those relegious fanatics is the fault of the arab goverments not for supporting them and not for not stopping them but because all arab governening systems are corrupt, and only look out for thier own good "they here bieng the people in these govenrments the kings and princes and shiekhs depending on which arab country it is" and thus it creates a very frustrated genration that is easily absorbed into such fanatic groups. the only arab country which is mostly democratic is the united ara emirates. a leading technology center in the region which is starting to compete with isreal itself, funny enough it is one of the least arab countries with pertoleum.

the problem is in alot of cases the corruption of arab systems is supported by the US, last month there was a proposal in the a,erican congress to decrease the finiancial support to egypt because over 40 bloggers were arrested for the content they posted, and it almost happend, egyptians and alot of supporters did demonstrations all over the world "albiet small ones" and in front of the congress, but good old republicans stood in the way and the proposal did not pass at a very close tie.

now tell me how do you expect the person who spent 6 month in a maximum security prison while he could have left it after 1 week if it wasnt for america, it is very hard to convince him to distinguish between america and americans.

WHAT YOU NEED IS A REVOLUTION EASIER SAID THEN DONE. If your caught im sure it's off with your head. USA doesnt want any "regime" changes because it's viewed as "the devil you know is better then the one you dont"...

My main concern is Canada it's time for them to step up and stop being the cowards of the human race.

I cant stomach Canada at all right now, wouldnt travel there nor buy anything from that Country. I love the way they "Canadians" are always belittling the USA. Like there shit doesnt stink when there economy is propped up by us.

basically screw them the country should be called Cowarda and not Canada.