Canada is built on cowardice

katerina

Canada makes me sick' date=' they really suck with the 'better then thou' attitude it's time for them to get into the mix like everyone else or just stfu and eat table scraps.[/quote']

That Country sucks imho jesus just look at recent events and how they waffle the UN all the time. word up!!!! Canada is not part of the game................

I see that you're still not giving up with your trolling, dilligently poking and prodding away at the boundaries. Trying new topics and tactics. Quite interesting, really.

Your signature is a nice touch. "The most outspoken person at niteshadow". You're obviously not a stranger to spin.

Canada makes me sick' date=' they really suck with the 'better then thou' attitude it's time for them to get into the mix like everyone else or just stfu and eat table scraps.[/quote']

That Country sucks imho jesus just look at recent events and how they waffle the UN all the time. word up!!!! Canada is not part of the game................

I see that you're still not giving up with your trolling, dilligently poking and prodding away at the boundaries. Trying new topics and tactics. Quite interesting, really.

Your signature is a nice touch. "The most outspoken person at niteshadow". You're obviously not a stranger to spin.

and your point is?

well I'm not Canadian, But...

They are definatly the finest country in Northern America.

OK, minus the Baby Seal bashing thing!!!!! ... Tradition my ass!!! :)

It's funny I just watched Mike Moores doco "Bowling for Columbine"

It contains a whole lot on why Canada is superior to their Southerly Neighbour :)

well I'm not Canadian, But...

They are definatly the finest country in Northern America.

OK, minus the Baby Seal bashing thing!!!!! ... Tradition my ass!!! :)

It's funny I just watched Mike Moores doco "Bowling for Columbine"

It contains a whole lot on why Canada is superior to their Southerly Neighbour :)

I hate Canada except for the Monreal Canadien hockey team=they get a free pass

haha, I remember when I was the most outspoke person here, and even the mods hated me. Ah, the good ol' time.. almost want to bring them back... almost.

I dont know what is going on here but most the members of the UN are lame. the very concept of the UN is anti-thetical to the nature of a free world. So w/e, as i have said before, i say America just tell the UN to blow off and let them all argue it out in the diplomatic rooms while America takes to the war rooms.

Son of a bitch. I am really wishing that I was the administrator of these forums still right now.

Everybody please stay tuned for katrinas new threads "transexuals are just really really really flambouentelly gay" "Europeans are just closet americans" and "People that are Fathers / Mothers are child molestors" or some other dumb assed, irelevent, or retardedly misinformed, biggoted opinion, that will piss off, 2/3rd's to 100% of the moderation staff, and a hand full of users.

And GhostShadow, the mods never hated you, we all felt really sorry for you :)