Amazing discovery at Barnes & Noble

Cornelius Bezelton

One character typo < full garbled grammatical mess, I'm afraid. The former can be the work of a misplaced finger, but the latter shows lack of forethought or just plain bad grammar.

In my opinion, "How can you complain about me blowing up my car when you scratched the paint on yours?" gives a good guage of the difference between the two. ^^

One character typo < full garbled grammatical mess, I'm afraid. The former can be the work of a misplaced finger, but the latter shows lack of forethought or just plain bad grammar.

In my opinion, "How can you complain about me blowing up my car when you scratched the paint on yours?" gives a good guage of the difference between the two. ^^

get lost before your ''pwned....by a midget>>>>YOU^..^

is that pronounced arsey cola btw and is it sold by bishops?

i find this thread entertaining for several reasons the grammar grandma's and the spelling police being two of the most enjoyable.

True a lot of scientists in the states may very well be imported but i agree with the point made by S0V13T regarding scientists not spending time in a local bookstore i would also add that a lot of books i needed when i was in university i got from the campus library or campus bookstore or ordered online.

hope you enjoyed the little pocket gift dude ;)

MOD ALERT!

another of Katrina/Bezelton's threads is still floating around.

yes, Megalith, R(oyal) C(rown) Cola is pronounced Arsie Cola.

or down here, I used to hear it pronounced R.O.C. coaler. you'd drink one with a moon-pie or pack of crackers.

Y'all might like it.