Oil fight

Cornelius Bezelton

I had my suspicions about your bookstore topic, and this topic serves to increase them. I also think it's interesting that you showed up right around the time katerina was banned, that's for sure. Oh I am not making any outright accusations... but I am watching you.

I had my suspicions about your bookstore topic' date=' and this topic serves to increase them. I also think it's interesting that you showed up right around the time katerina was banned, that's for sure. Oh I am not making any outright accusations... but I am watching you.[/quote'] Suspicions? I posted a link to a fun game if you dont like it DONT PLAY. Have you even tried playing the game perhaps it's to confusing for you? You have problems with someone else i suggest bring it up with them. Per your watching me? I dont see how unless you sneaked a spycam on my wheelchair>>>>STOPS and searches......You must be good because i dont see it.

Ah yes... That's a tone I am familiar with. Hey, maybe you're not the same person... however I do note a derogatory theme that is against so-called americans in most of your posts that is also very familiar to me. It's as if you are going out of your way to raise the issue.

If it's unintentional, then I would ask that you please be considerate and constructive rather than subtly outrageous. I think you'll find that though initially people here are willing to give the benefit of doubt and ignore certain things, eventually there will come a time when specific attitudes will come into question.

There a are a lot of intelligent regulars around here, and they come here to share, have fun, and be constructive as well as deductive through open (and sometimes playfully mischievous) dialogue. One or a handful of individuals CAN ruin that, and I don't think anybody likes the idea of cracking down.

I am also willing to acknowledge that recent events with the aforementioned forum member - now banned - have raised my attention to specific attitudes. If I have misslabeled you because of this - which I have taken care not to outrightly do - then I appologize. However I still REQUEST (not demand) that you at least keep what I have said in mind.

Regards.

Guest Mrthumps
What exactly is a true American? Can one be a false American?

c4 :thinking:

According to Fox news, anyone who's not white-christian and republican is a false american ;) :p

Topic at hand - game looks like one of those lame web based RPGs. Since I'm not american anyway, I'll pass.

hmm, weird topic...

especially the topic header... :rolleyes:

Let me explain what happened, someone who skulks this message board took it upon themself to change the topic of the thread. The last known description of the culprit was as follows:

Heavyset white male, wearing a yankees baseball cap, white reebok sneakers, and displaying a "dixie chicks suck" Tshirt with mustard stains located on the neckline last seen driving a Hummer Yellow SUV NewYork tag # ISUKFOROIL.

DO NOT under any circumtances try to apprehend this swarthy fellow, instead call the emergency hotline # at 1888 NOOILFU all tipsters remain anonymous.

for some reason you seem to sound like a member (who i'll not name) who left

I think the title was changed because americans are not the majority here ;)

Don't want to sound evil against other countries now do we? hmmm?

for some reason you seem to sound like a member (who i'll not name) who left

I think the title was changed because americans are not the majority here ;)

Don't want to sound evil against other countries now do we? hmmm?

The internet is full of people that have the same MO Tablet, they exist to put forwards their own rather selfish view that: they are right and the rest of the world is wrong. We've seen worse than this however, BorisP was a true internet troll and so was Theaveng, so-far this guy's not even past partial tick.

Hiding outright attacks, personal attacks and so on behind the fact they are supposedly some kind of 'sociological observer' and attempting to create a witty response such as the above derogatory description of an American means one thing, they assume that everyone here is a member of the United States.

Here's a slice of egg for you to apply to your face Mr. Bezelton.

Try again and you might win at the internet one day.

But for now I leave you with this glorious message to make certain that this guy is looking out for your best interests as you post here:

93390008_9dd17acc26.jpg

Very sad that you cant war on a level playing field and choose to use your leverage as a board administrator to make me look cheap. Unfortunately people who actually have a brain see it for what it really is ....

Oh I personally think people here have seen you for what you are, I am not the one making inflammatory comments or stabs at the United States of America every chance I get.

I'll give you an C for effort and a B for trying.