Whos the most unlucky in love in Star Trek?

Chiggy

My vote goes with Chakotay.

1. Falls in love with a literal two faced bitch, namely Seska who turns out to be a traitor.

2. Falls for a Borg who doesnt really care that much for him, because all she wants to is get back into a mini collective....so in a way she uses him to achieve that.

3. Falls for a women who belongs to a race that are easily forgotten.........and to top it all she gets mind blanked......and the poor guy isnt convincing enough to make her want to stay.

......and thats only the end of Season 4 LMAO

This guy nearly has as bad a' track record as me.........so who is your vote with and why? Maybe its Worf because his women keep on dying on him? Or Picard because the man gets no action at all?

Picard because he can't afford to fall in love.

He had that symbiotic woman bond with him but his duty prevented him from pursuing her and he let her marry a man to ensure peace.

His best friend's widow is part of his crew and he's reluctant to pursue out of respect for his friend.

He has Troi sit right next to him showing off her cleavage for four, five years maybe and he can't go 'nice tits, luv'

The only woman I remember him pursuing leaves him because she doens't want to be treated special or different to the other crew members.

Either that or Trip who gets pregnant, shafts a princess, falls for a trisexual hermale who dies because she wants to be more and then gets stuck loving a drug-addicted Vulcan woman who only likes him when she's 'high' :p

Data.

Makes it with only one REAL woman and only because she's intoxicated, has one girlfriend for what seems like less than a week, makes it with an ugly biomechanical manipulative slimy gross alien freak, then dies like two years later.

Guest c4evap

I think it was Sulu. Don't ever remember seeing him with a woman (no gay jokes please). At least Data, Chakotay, Worf and Picard all got laid. Sulu only got slapped by Uhura...and that was in the MU ep. :p Shjt, even Harry Kim got some!

c4 B)

Sulu did alright later he got married and had a daughter though he seems to be shafted in the show. I'm watching all of TOS now and he hardly ever seems to take command even though he is a command officer and the same rank as Scotty.

Geordi was also pretty unlucky he couldn't get through a full date and then falls for a holographic engine designer who dislikes him when he meets her in the flesh. I don't think he got anything after that.

Guest c4evap

Scotty had problems as well. Forget the EP in TOS but he met some woman at a bar, she gets murdered, he can't remember anything (to much brandy?), and she turns up dead with him charged with her murder!

That's fu*ked!

c4 :o

"Maybe you could wait until I'm a wee bit stronger, I don't think I could take it in my present condition."

He looked her up when he came out of the transpoter buffer of the USS Jenolan, but by that time her condition was unconducive.

• 2 weeks later...
all the people wolf like dies so he is the one whit no love.

Nonsense.........he had the most love. Upon joining the collective all the reationships of every species were made his own.

Unless of course the Borg dismiss that information as irrelevant, as Seven tells us in season 4 of Voyager....but she does hint at the fact that she knows how to copulate. No strings Borg lov'in B)